Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 4

Go down 
+7
kikule81
Amra
Leona
ASTERVANDER
bes ni
Tessa
melodija
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

Broj postova : 1775

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 26 stu 2014, 15:58

Nov fragment.... nisto ne razbiram ....

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 27 stu 2014, 16:17

Evo Kike, sad ćeš da razbiraš...

Prijevod fragmanija 2. (87.epizoda) by KFES FB

NAZİF: They say that if you have a son, you have your support. It seems that it was a lie. Look, my sons grew past my height maşallah... However both are distant, far from me. Both made me feel ashamed. And this is the most painful for a father...to live their absence while they are still in existence...
MAHİR: Brother...?
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 27 stu 2014, 20:12

adan je napisao/la:
Evo Kike, sad ćeš da razbiraš...

Prijevod fragmanija 2. (87.epizoda) by KFES FB

NAZİF: They say that if you have a son, you have your support. It seems that it was a lie. Look, my sons grew past my height maşallah... However both are distant, far from me. Both made me feel ashamed. And this is the most painful for a father...to live their absence while they are still in existence...
MAHİR: Brother...?

dusha moja grli Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 2784008398 mi ostana nejasno koj go tepa Orhan :)
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 28 stu 2014, 20:55

Evo prijevoda sažetka 87.epizode ( kako sam maštala, ako se sjećate. Ilegala!! Zajednička borba??)

Glupi glupi Orhan je sigurno određen da ubije Haydara!

Zahvaljujući KFES FB

Mahir and Feride, who have started living their love in secret from everyone, are very happy but the obstacles that need to be surpassed still are opposing them. Mahir, who is left no choice but to say yes to Belgin, knowingly of Feride's unrest (uneasiness), plans to find the dossier immediately and give it to Belgin. With Yasin's help, they try to think of ways to take the dossier from Vehbi. Will Mahir succeed in finding the dossier and shutting up Belgin?

Feride, whose doubts are quite increasing about Belgin, offers Vehbi to go for dinner. She convinces Vehbi by saying that in this way she will be able to get clearer information about the incident from Belgin and that she will be able to help. Vehbi, who cannot say no to Feride, tells Belgin that they will have dinner together and that they need to be careful. Feride, who goes to meet with Vehbi and Belgin, comes across with a big surprise. What is the event that shocked Feride?

The rector of the university, who is stuck in a difficult situation facing Nail's threat, wants from Osman a defense plea. That plea will be evaluated by the board (committee) of the university. What is the decision that will be taken by the board? Will Osman be thrown out of the university?

Haydar hitting the building contractor has ruined Mahir's plans. While Mahir searches for a way out(solution) for the squatters living in the commercial building, he realises that the event has gotten out of his control. Mahir finds out from Belgin that the kabadayıs have made the decision to kill Haydar and to finish up this matter themselves. Mahir convinces Haydar to escape and he hides Haydar in the pasaj. The person who has been assigned with killing Haydar finds out that they are hiding at the pasaj and he goes there. Will Mahir be able to protect Haydar? Who is the person who has been assigned for killing Haydar?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypon 01 pro 2014, 22:46

Epizoda 88. framan 1.

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyuto 09 pro 2014, 00:05

89.epizoda , fragman 1.

rijevod by KFES FB

SEYİS: Shoot him, Mahir.
MAHİR: No one will stand in my way (stop me). I will take this man from here and take him with me.
MEHMET SAİM BEY: I will put him in the most isolated prison ever in this country.
MAHİR: Move, move!
MEHMET SAİM BEY: I will destroy him. Did you hear me?
BELGİN: It is enough that you just tell me what is it that annoy (bothers) you.
MAHİR: In what will this be helpful with, my love?
FERİDE: I will use this and go to Vehbi abi. And with the pretext of explaining the situation, I will look for the dossier.
BELGİN: Compassion, conscience... These are not always valued and respected by everybody.
NAZİF: Karadayı!
MAHİR: Baba?

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 10 pro 2014, 21:17

Berg je ( nominirana ili dobila) nagradu za najbolju ulogu .
Jedna od inih nagrada u Turaka.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
Tessa
Tessa

Broj postova : 2650

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 10 pro 2014, 23:31

adan je napisao/la:
Berg je ( nominirana ili dobila) nagradu za najbolju ulogu .
Jedna od inih nagrada u Turaka.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Majko mila, oni stavrno imaju hrpu tih nagrada. sram
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 11 pro 2014, 20:55

89.epizoda , fragman 2.

Ufff

Prijevod by KFES FB

MEHMET SAİM BEY: You are a judge. He is an ordinary gangster (kabadayı). It is even a dishonour for you (two) to be breathing the same air.
MAHİR: I need you so much Feride. Like Bread, like water...
FERİDE: It is for the first time in my life that I am this keen on breaking the pen, Mahir.
MAHİR: It is not possible. It means to involve you into this, to endanger you, Feride.
FERİDE: I will simply go to the chief of police's home, meaning it is safe.
BELGİN: You saved his life, and in return, you set yourself on fire.
MAHİR: In other words...
BELGİN: It means...

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 12 pro 2014, 21:43

Sažetak 89. epizode

Mahir, who is stuck in between his revenge and the life of an innocent man, will choose to save Haydar's life at the risk of facing opposition from the kabadayıs. The kabadayıs, who are completely bewildered facing this unexpected behaviour, are wondering what is going on in Mahir's mind. For them, Mahir has become a growing enigma (mystery). They started investigating on him. Meanwhile, Belgin tells Mahir the seriousness of his situation. The kabadayıs are about to break off their partnership with Mahir. Will Mahir be able to convince them and stay at the same table with them?

Mehmet Saim, who is trying to understand whether Mahir and Feride have reconciled or not, pressures Kerime into telling him. Feride, who witnesses a part of it, comes across for the first time with this side of her father. She is stunned. Mehmet Saim warns Feride for the last time about Mahir. Even if Feride, who only thinks about helping her love and nothing else, takes her father's words with seriousness, she still will be by Mahir's side. She has found out that Mahir has fallen out with the Kabadayıs. On top of that, Belgin still wants the dossier at Vehbi's from Mahir. Belgin gives Mahir two days to deliver the dossier to her. Otherwise, she will tell the Kabadayıs what are Mahir's true intentions. Mahir is in a situation where he is in a tight squeeze. Feride decides to use her closeness to Vehbi for Mahir. She will go to Vehbi's house and she will search for the dossier. Will Feride succeed in finding the dossier?

Mahir, who receives the news of Nazif's work not doing well, makes a plan to help his father. He started sending customers to Nazif's shop. The sudden increase in sales is the reason behind Nazif recovering his morale (cheering up). Will Nazif be able to understand that it is Mahir who sent the customers?
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 17 pro 2014, 19:39

90 epizoda, bev na scenata so Naziv baba ;)

[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

Broj postova : 665

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 17 pro 2014, 20:21

Znači znamo ttočno kad je snimana 90.-ta!:-P
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 17 pro 2014, 20:37

[quote="ASTERVANDER"]Znači znamo ttočno kad je snimana 90.-ta!:-P[/quote

samo poslednata scena :) :) :) so Nazif baba :)
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 18 pro 2014, 20:34

Prijevod 1.fragmanija , 90.epizoda

MAHİR: Do not avoid, say it! Where is Faruk!
BELGİN: You, the great Karadayı, need help?
SARI CEMAL: No offense to anyone, brother but I will be the first one to bedevil (annoy/torment to death) this Mahir.
MAHİR: There is someone at the door.
SAVCI ADNAN: You mean to also catch him red-handed?
SARI CEMAL: If it was up to me, trick(frame) him.
BELGİN: If I do not see you on time, I will go and explain everything to the others.
SEYİS: We are very curious about what you are going to say.
BELGİN: The subject is Mahir.
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 18 pro 2014, 20:38

adan je napisao/la:
Prijevod  1.fragmanija , 90.epizoda

MAHİR: Do not avoid, say it! Where is Faruk!
BELGİN: You, the great Karadayı, need help?
SARI CEMAL: No offense to anyone, brother but I will be the first one to bedevil (annoy/torment to death) this Mahir.
MAHİR: There is someone at the door.
SAVCI ADNAN: You mean to also catch him red-handed?
SARI CEMAL: If it was up to me, trick(frame) him.
BELGİN: If I do not see you on time, I will go and explain everything to the others.
SEYİS: We are very curious about what you are going to say.
BELGİN: The subject is Mahir.

NISTO NE RAZBIRAM :)
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 18 pro 2014, 21:02

Mislilim da je navlakuša...
Pogotovo zadnja rečenica gdje nas navlače da će Belgin izdati Mahirmirka.
ali mislim da neće.
Iako ga i dalje ucjenjuje.

Ovaj Faruk, to je valjda onaj kidnapirani klinac?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 19 pro 2014, 20:43

Evo i najavljenog sažetka za 90.epizodu

Mahir, who had been kicked out of the Kabadayı's table, is back to the beginning. Because he sees this situation as a step back from his revenge, he is searching for any way out. Belgin wants to profit from Mahir being in a tight (pressured) position. She reminds him of their agreement between them, and tells Mahir to know that he has until the following day's night to bring her the file. Otherwise she will go to the Kabadayıs and will tell them that Mahir is actually after one of them. Mahir, in order to be able to stop Belgin, must get inside Vehbi's house protected by the police and find the dossier. Feride, as always, will help her the man that she loves. Will Mahir succeed in finding the dossier and bring it on time to Belgin?

Nazif, who goes right back home with pain and anger after squaring up accounts (confrontation) with Mahir, has his way cut by the vagabonds (hoodlums). When they do not find money on Nazif, they eye the wedding band that is on his finger. Even if Nazif fights with the strength he has left to not give it to them, they still manage to take the ring. Mahir finds out about what had happened to his father, and he goes after the men. Will Mahir find the men and get the ring back from them? How will this incident effect on the relationship in between father and son?

Ayten's preparations to get on stage continues at full speed. Her debuting song has been found. Ayten goes to the studio with excitement and sings her song. Sosyete Yusuf hints to her that he is expecting something in return for all the good things he had done to her. What will be Ayten's reaction to Sosyete's hints (innuendos)?
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypon 22 pro 2014, 19:13

adan adan adan prijava :)
Decki kakov e prenosot kaj vas, kaj mene mnogu koci
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypon 22 pro 2014, 20:18

Tu sam.... dobro vidim... veselje
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptyčet 25 pro 2014, 00:39

Epizoda 91. , fragmani 1.

SOSYETE YUSUF: I do not understand this man, azizim (my dear). Is he a kabadayı(gangster)? Or a hero of the people? It is not clear at all.
BELGİN: it was Mahir who made a mess of your gang. Meaning that he is the man you are looking for.
SOSYETE YUSUF: Do whatever you want Cemal.
SEYİS: Do not interfere. Let it be a clean job with only one bullet.
SARI CEMAL: you will take someone down...silently. If you solve it I will be pleased and I will please you too.
BELGİN: What are you saying Murat?

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 26 pro 2014, 22:48

Sažeta najava sadržaja 91.epizode ( zahvaljujući KFES FB)

Mahir manages to make himself heard to Belgin who was just about to explain everything to the kabadayıs. Belgin, who notices that the dossier is with Mahir, in order to distract the kabadayıs, says that the one who beat up Sarı Cemal's men is Mahir. Even if this information is not as big as the kabadayıs expected it to be, they believe Belgin. Belgin tells Mahir that she did not sell him out, and takes the dossier from him. Belgin finally got a hold on the address that she much needed to get her revenge. Belgin makes a move to kill Nedime. Will Belgin be able to murder Nedime?

Mahir and Feride, who are not at all convinced that Belgin is searching for her mother, decide to make an investigation. They go to the orphanage as Hakime Hanım and Salih İpek just like in the old days. Will Mahir and Feride be able to find out what Belgin has lived through in the Orphanage and what is her real purpose?

Meanwhile Sarı Cemal, who has gotten quite fed up concerning Mahir, gets from the kabadayı permission to kill(get rid of) Mahir. After all, Mahir is no longer one of them. Sarı Cemal gets a hitman to kill Mahir. The hitman somehow cannot pinch(trap) Mahir, and decides to scan Mahir's house. As the men surround the house, the person inside the house other than Mahir is unaware of the danger. Who will be the target of the bullet (who will get shot)? Will Mahir find out about this situation?
[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

Broj postova : 665

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysub 27 pro 2014, 11:30

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptysri 31 pro 2014, 23:48

1.fragmani za 92.epizodu

(prijevod by KFES FB)

FERİDE screams.
MAHİR: If I do not clean out all the dogs in İstanbul, then they do not call me Mahir Kara.
Cemaaaaaal! Get outside!
SEYİT: In other words, he became a hero.
BELGİN: Do not do it Mahir! You cannot behave like a brute (monster) like them!
MAHİR: If someone's sensitive spot has been pressed on (push someone's buttons), then you cannot guess what he will do.
SARI CEMAL: Mahiiiiiir!
MAHİR: It is your turn, Necdet.
BELGİN: Then use your brain, Cemal. Do not stand on the wrong side.
MAHİR: I am listening to you.

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 02 sij 2015, 21:35

NAjavljeni sažetak 92.epizode ( by KFES FB)

Sarı Cemal's men start raining bullets on the house by thinking that the person inside the house is Mahir. Feride, who does not know what just happened (who is shocked), hides with fear under the bed. Even if she is saved from the bullets, the danger is still ongoing. Kandemir, who wants to be sure whether Mahir is dead or not, goes inside with his men and they start searching the house. Will Feride be able to get rid of (save herself from) Kandemir and his men? Will Mahir succeed in getting to their house in time?

Mahir, who is sure that it is Sarı Cemal who raked the house with bullets and wanted to kill him, goes to the brothel Sarı Cemal runs to find him. Sarı Cemal, who understood that it is Mahir who is pounding at his door, manages to run away from the richly-decorated mansion. Mahir takes possession of Sarı Cemal's brothel and sends the word to Sarı Cemal. If Sarı Cemal does not confront Mahir, Mahir will burn the mansion down. As for Sarı Cemal, he has no courage to do that.

As the events get out of hand (go too far), Sarı Cemal, who hit the panic button, wants help from the kabadayıs. When he does not get the support he expected, he sends word to Sosyete Yusuf and Seyis. If they do not stop Mahir, he will tell to Mahir that it is Sosyete Yusuf who put the bomb that caused the deaths of his mother and nephew Nazif. Sosyete gets very angry and wants from Belgin to find Sarı Cemal. Belgin, who understands that Sosyete will kill Sarı Cemal, is after a new game. She convinces Sarı Cemal concerning explaining everything he knows to Mahir. Will Sosyete Yusuf prevent Sarı Cemal from squealing everything (to speak up)? Will Mahir finally be able to find out who is the one that put the bomb?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Emptypet 02 sij 2015, 21:38

92.epizoda, fragmani 2.

prijevod by KFES FB

BELGİN: Mahir are you crazy? What would you be doing in the middle of the fire?!
SARI CEMAL: If you want your son back safe and sound, take the gun that is in the drawer and shoot Mahir.
MAHİR: No matter what happens to me, no matter what I do, will you still love me?
FERİDE: My love for you is unconditional, infinite, endless. Do you not know this, Mahir?

[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 4 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 4
[Vrh] 
Stranica 4 / 8.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next