Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda

Go down 
+14
HADI BE
d.i.n.a.
suradnica
Leona
melodija
Tessa
enny
bes ni
Amra
adan
Re Alone
S.N.O.B1
honeybunny
The Queen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

Broj postova : 4707

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:10

...beznadežno zaljubljeni Mahirko...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:11

...i meni vrlo draga scena...

[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:12

...jutro je pametnije od večeri?
...ili možda ipak nije?
...Mahirkova agonija se nastavlja...

[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:14

...uf...kad bi pogledi... fućka

...izluđuju me ove crvene kravate... Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2991427495

[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:16

...a kao rezultat svega...
...Mahirkov ljubomorni ispad u restoranu...

....moram priznati da sam na kraju očekivala ukradeni kiss....
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:38

Je li ga sad posve odbila? Hoće li ( zasada) odustati? Je li povrijeđen, kad nije ukrao kiss???

A gleee!!! ... zloćko Honeyčica..kao .. bez riječi..nije to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...to je [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

Broj postova : 9845

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:48

Ona od njega traži da nešto kaže (stalno mu ponavlja: "soyle"što znači:"reci")....e, sad, što točno...ne znam......mislim da bi trebao definirati svoje osjećaje ili joj priznati što skriva od nje.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 28 sij 2013, 23:50

Mislim da se ona ne osjeća ugodno, sluti ili predosjeća da on nešto taji.
Zaljubljena žena zna, osjeća...
Kako vidimo u novom traileru, Mahirmir se vraća, nema više Saliha... dobit će odgovor!!!

Koji joj se neće dopasti i koji će ih udaljiti 45745935256062 milja...
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptyuto 29 sij 2013, 00:19

adan je napisao/la:

A gleee!!! ... zloćko Honeyčica..kao .. bez riječi..nije to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...to je [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

... Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2829516366 ...

...ipak si je pronašla....

fućka
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptysri 30 sij 2013, 00:42

Pronašla sam i ovo, što jako , jako pomaže... a i potvrđuje Amričine riječi..soyle, soyle...

Je li ovo u redu, da ovako objavim? Zahvaljujući Addicted to Our Apollo ...

Oh, sad je lakše pratiti naprvo..

Sažetak 16. epizode...

Ayten tells Feride to stay away from her fiancée so she doesn’t have to come to see her again.

Mahir gets a phone call from Yasin, but he pretends to Bahar that nobody is on line. Yasin and Mahir meet. He tells Mahir that he will help him solve his father’s case. He tells him that the fingerprint for sure is not Suleyman’s because Suleyman never gave fingerprint, it doesn’t exist. Also, he tells him that in when Serra gave the original statement, she said that she was away from her desk for 5 minutes, but that is erased from the official court statement. Yasin will give him this police document with this info and he tells Mahir that it is time to give his family good news so they can rejoice.

In the prison, Daylan is pissed off for the newspaper article, Berdam the Snake pretends to know Mahir and says that he is honored to meet his father.

Turgut is looking for the file from Trabzon that contains the old Nazif Kara case for his previous murder.

Melih is asking Cetin for an explanation for the changed article. Cetin reminds him that he is also a murderer of his own wife and that perhaps there should be an article like this, but instead of the name ‘Nazif Kara’ would be the name ‘Melih Sadoglu’. Melih says that it was an accident and that he still suffers every day with the knowledge that his daughter is growing up without a mother.

After Feride passed by their place where Mahir is waiting for her, Mahir goes to her house. She refuse to see him, but he is persistent and waiting all day until she comes out.

Feride: What are you doing here?

Mahir: Waiting. I am waiting for your stubbornness to pass.

Feride: You are the stubborn one. You should have left by now.

Mahir: I am not going anywhere until you tell me why are you behaving this way.

Feride: I am not ready to talk to you yet. I am ashamed as it is.

Mahir: Why? What happened? Why are you ashamed?

Feride: Don’t touch me please….and don’t look at me that way.

Mahir: Did I unknowingly do something to hurt you?

Feride: No, you did nothing. I am the guilty one. Now when I think about it, I can understand everything. You were the one that was always running away, trying to keep the distance. I was the one who started everything between us, but you didn’t tell me you were engaged. If I knew that from the beginning, I could have kept my hart locked

Mahir: What are you talking about?

Feride: You don’t have to hide that anymore. Today your fiancée came to the court ….please go now.

Yasin meets with his boss and asks him for Serra’s statement, he tells Yasin that he destroyed it and doesn’t give him permission to get involved in Nazif Kara case in any way. His name cannot be connected with that because he is supposed to work undercover do discover the people behind the nicknames. He can’t sacrifice many lives to save only Nazif’s life even though Nazif is innocent.

Mahir goes to see Ayten, but she is not at home. Her sister is obviously lying to Mahir that she went to friend’s house and he knows Nurten is lying to him.

Mahir calls Feride and instead of saying lovey-dovey words, he tells her he has some news regarding Nazif Kara’s case…..Feride is disappointed and tells him they will talk about that tomorrow.

And sleepless night of misery for both of them ensues.

Feride finds her drunken brother and he tells her about the falsified article. She wants him to quit the job there immediately and not participate in that suspicions business. He tells her he can’t, his hands are tied, that there are some things she doesn’t know about, and if she only knew, she wouldn’t love him anymore.

In the meantime Mahir sees the changed article and goes to Melih and after hearing the explanation advises Melih to go and apologize to the Kara family and to put himself in their shoes.

Ayten tells Mahir that she heard he was looking for her last night and what did he want. Mahir says- to talk. Ayten says is it about the lady judge? He asks why she did it. She answers she wanted Feride to suffer like she is suffering.

Yasin explains everything to Mahir and tells him he can’t help him, there will be no Serra’s testimony and that he is on his own.

Feride calls Cetin to tell him that changing the article is outrageous. He asks if she is calling as a judge or as a private citizen. Of coarse as a private citizen… he tells her that Melih is very young, that he doesn’t understand how things work…..Feride is still outraged: no matter the reason, there shouldn’t be a falsified news…ever!

Feride and Mahir

Mahir: Please listen to me. Let me explain. I couldn’t sleep all night thinking what to tell you…that girl Ayten….she is not my fiancée ….she never was…we only had a promise….but we broke up before our kiss….

Feride: Please, I don’t want to talk to you. We will pretend nothing ever happened between us …this closeness. It will be like when you just came here and we are only co-workers.

Mahir: When you say ‘pretend’ can the heart listen?

Feride: Sometimes the dream and the reality get mixed up, and that’s what happened to me, but I awoke this morning.

Mahir tells her about Serra’s testimony (Feride remembers him running off and lying to her that he had an interview for a job and what have changed now that he is telling her everything….)

Feride: I’m sorry but I am not interested.

Mahir: You don’t believe my words anymore so you want to talk to him (Yasin) personally?

Feride: Can you blame me?

Mahir: Yasin will not give his testimony in front the court…he can’t do that.

Feride: I want him to tell me that.

She doesn’t want him to ride with her and asks him to go by himself.

Turgut doesn’t want Etdal to be present when Safiye comes to give her testimony about the torture. He advises her to withdraw her lawsuit because there is not evidence of her entering and exiting the prison and that she cannot prove anything. He proceeds to ask about Nazif’s first murder and gains useful knowledge: he finds out that Safiye is Mahir’s stepmother and that Nazif killed his ex-wife’s brother.

Yasin at first tells Feride that he doesn’t know what she is talking about, but after Mahir arrives, he changes his mind and tells Feride about Serra and asks her to keep it between them. They want to talk to Serra, but Feride tells them that she is vacationing in Paris and she should be back in 3 days when is the court date. And if she doesn’t make it, they will have to postpone the trail.

Yasin asks the guy to investigate who is financing Serra’s Paris vacation, since she is only the assistant and can’t afford it. Later they find out she has been back for two weeks, but they don’t know where she is.

Feride meets a friend from school, a lawyer who came to see her and tells her how the bride of the Kara family came to hire him and gave him the money, but they changed their mind. He invites her to lunch, she starts to decline, but when Mahir walks in, she accepts.

But….Mahir is there before them

Feride: Excuse me.

Mahir: Miss Feride, you are here too?

Feride: What are you doing here?

Mahir: Eating. The tomato soup…it is really very good, I recommend.

Feride: What are you trying to do?

Mahir: OMG!!! What am I doing? I am eating in a very nice restaurant, that is legal, isn’t it?

Feride: Yes it is. Have a nice lunch.

Mahir: You too.

Feride’s friend is telling her that he is madly in love with a girl and he wants to propose and asks for her advice.

Feride tells him not to waste time, to go to her immediately, before something unexpected happens that can interfere between the people in love and separate them.

After he kisses her hand ..

Mahir: Can you come for a minute?

Feride: What happened?

Mahir: It’s personal.

Outside…

Feride: What happened?

Mahir: What did he tell you? What is his problem?

Feride: That doesn’t concern you!

Mahir: It does! I have right to ask you!

Feride: You don’t have any rights! We are only co-workers! You will not ask or know anything about me!

Mahir: Don’t do this Feride. Don’t put the walls between us.

Feride: And what else I should do sir?

Mahir: I don’t want it to be like this between us…… you are running away from me.

Feride: Of course I am running away, like I have another choice!

Mahir: Why?

Feride: Because I am ashamed….like I was never ashamed in my life, I created something in my head and I believed in it, but that was something empty.

Mahir: Maybe it was not empty!

Feride: Don’t say that. You are engaged, you have a life that I know nothing about.

Mahir: I was finished with her! Before I kissed you it was already over!

Feride: But there is nothing between us either. I chose my way, please don’t remove me from it.

Mahir: Why do you think I am standing before you now? Why did I take you from the table? Why my soul hurts when somebody else touches you?

Feride: Then tell me now, why?

Mahir: You understand, don’t make me say it!

Feride: I understand nothing! At one time, I thought I did, but I suffered for it. So now, look me in the eyes and tell me what do you feel?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 14:29

Mene večeras na doma, upravo u vrijeme Karadayi... ljut

Pridružujem se Amričak, molim prijenos uživo... dok family slavi rođendan i gleda Silu, ja vas pratim ...
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

Broj postova : 1848

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 19:58

Ja sam se ukljucila u 20h, ali nista ne razumem. Amra, Adan, ovo radim zbog vas...

Turgut je razgovarao sa onim sa povezom na oku

Mahir i Feride dolaze u bolnicu

Njen brat je u bolnici

Nazif dolazi kod sudije

Nakon toga dok razgovara u ćeliji

dolazi čuvar i obaveštava ga o nečem, a on se smeška

Mahir ostaje sam sa Feridinim bratom

Izlazi u hodnik i čuje kako Feride policajcu priča o Mahiru

Zadnja promjena: Maki; pon 04 vel 2013, 20:31; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 20:30

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2784008398 ... Šaljem vam malo rođendanske torte.... sa ananasom....mmmmhrak...
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 20:32

adan je napisao/la:
Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2784008398 ... Šaljem vam malo rođendanske torte.... sa ananasom....mmmmhrak...

Obožavam ananas!!!!!!!! Uzmi recept i podeli reeee
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 21:22

Svađa

ostaju sami...pričaju o Feride, nežnim tonom romantično

drugi sin s advokatom dolazi u posetu ocu

policija odvodi mlađeg brata...

Ajten je videla Mahira, ali je on samo prošao pored njene kuće

razgovara o bratu

Slave... Nazif je gotov...

Riza u poseti Mahirovom bratu...

A Mahirko kod advokata..mislim da je Mahir sebe optuživao a ovaj ga tešio

Predivna scena...Mahir na kiši...razmišljanje...

Zadnja promjena: Maki; pon 04 vel 2013, 21:49; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

Broj postova : 9845

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 21:37

Maki, hvala. Kasno sam došla s posla pa mi ovo dobro dođe.....
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 21:51

Amra je napisao/la:
Maki, hvala. Kasno sam došla s posla pa mi ovo dobro dođe.....

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2784008398
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 22:17

Policija pronalazi nož i odvodi Nazifa

Turgut razgovara sa nekim...

Otac dovodi fotografa ...

Ajten takođe sa nekim razgovara...pre toga je nostalgično gledala slike...

Salih pogledima i čokoladicom šarmira...

Turgut im govori o Nazifu

Peva....a uši bole...
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 22:38

Mahir čeka ispred zatvora i napada ovog lika

Malecki dobija kasicu prasicu

Mahir prisluškuje razgovor Rize i NN .. prati NN..

Feride u svojoj sobi uzima knjigu (mora da ima značenje) i stavlja je u fioku...mnogo je melanholična..

[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 22:55

Ne mogu da verujem da mi je nestao ceo post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ne mogu ponovo....

Mahir je prisluškivao razgovor Rize i nekog(NN). Nakon toga prati NN lice i ulazi u njegovu kuću tražeći dokaze. No NN ga otkriva i traži da kaže svoje ime. Naš junačina , naravno kaže da je Mahir..Besan NN razgovara sa Rizom. Riza pronalazi Mahira. Svađaju se na ulici.

Novi je dan. Nazifa vode u Sud. Tako je posebna scena kad Nazif kroz rešetke gleda grad...Znatiželjnici, novinari, porodica ubijenog...Predivna scena sa žamorom u pozadini i usporenim snimkom Nazifovog ulaska u zgradu.. a na stepeništu iza stuba čeka ga Mahir... scene pogleda oca i sina... Mnogo moćno!

Scena u sudnici, svedok... aa onda Feride poziva Mahira Karu... njegov ulazak... pogled prema ocu...Snimke lica Feride, Turguta i Mahira...Majka se moli kod kuće... Mahir sedi pognute glave..

Feride sa saradnicima u kancelariji, a Mahir čeka ispred... nervozan a odlučan da razgovara...

Mahir ulazi...U kancelariji tišina.. pogledi...zvuk Feridinog lupkanja olovkom po stolu....

KRAJ

Zadnja promjena: Maki; pon 04 vel 2013, 23:13; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.
[Vrh] Go down
Leona
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Leona

Broj postova : 750

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 23:05

Maki,pomagaj.. Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2712590081
Šta bi na kraju..zakočilo mi kad je Mahir ušao u sudnicu.. ljut
Gledam strpljivo dva sata i zakoči mi kad je najbitnije.. smile

A,inače..knjigu joj je poklonio Mahir za rođendan..zato je melanholična..
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 23:11

Leona je napisao/la:
Maki,pomagaj.. Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2712590081
Šta bi na kraju..zakočilo mi kad je Mahir ušao u sudnicu.. ljut
Gledam strpljivo dva sata i zakoči mi kad je najbitnije.. smile

A,inače..knjigu joj je poklonio Mahir za rođendan..zato je melanholična..

Kratko je trajala scena u sudnici. Nešto je govorio neki čovek koji je prethodno bio u autu sa Turgutom. Da li je svedok ili tužilac.... Nešto je rekao Nazifov advokat.. i to je to...To je bilo izgleda samo početak suđenja. Mahir je pokušao u hodniku da priđe Feride, dok je prolazila sa saradnicima, ali ga je omeo Turgut... I onda završna scena... Njih dvoje.. mno go moćna..

Eto to sa knjigom, baš je simbolično... Njih dvoje su bili mnogo daleki i hladni u ovoj epizodi... nisam gledala dve pre ove... pa ne znam razlog..
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 23:23

Maki, hvala ti...pročitala sam na brzaka... a sad polako i sistematično idem opet... znači, ipak je ušao u sudnicu kao Mahirmirko?? Ili će se nešto zvicijati, jer je zadnja scena... ah...tko zna....

Evo ti poklončić-bombončić

[Vrh] Go down
Leona
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Leona

Broj postova : 750

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 23:26

Maki..hvala.. Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 2784008398 ..

Našla sam poslednju scenu..odgledala..
Ništa spektakularno..malo dosadnjikava epizoda..
[Vrh] Go down
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

Broj postova : 3454

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Emptypon 04 vel 2013, 23:27

[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda - Page 33 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda
[Vrh] 
Stranica 33 / 40.Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next