Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 3

Go down 
+13
Pesimisticna
Kenan :)
Snupika
S.N.O.B1
Tessa
kikule81
biljanap
Amra
Maki
melodija
adan
honeybunny
bes ni
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysri 26 oľu 2014, 20:43

Ako Turguta ubije Necdet u sledećoj epizodi, šta će prikazivati u 3 sezoni bez Turguta.

Ili će naći novog Turguta?? Ako tako budu radili do kraja serije zameniće i glavne uloge (Mahira i Feride)?  nene   
[Vrh] Go down
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

Broj postova : 3454

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 28 oľu 2014, 18:42

2 fragman of 65 ep.

MAHİR: This life, this body, this heart, this time are no longer yours only. They are also mine. Our fates have been tied to each other.
FERİDE: I assure you, Mahir Kara. I will put the Beyefendi on the stand. I will personally try him (in court).
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 28 oľu 2014, 21:13

Yoh, trudna je??????

Sažetak 65.epizode by KFES

With Turgut's death (?????), doors leading to Nazif Kara's liberation have closed down. Mahir and Feride's only hope are the statement and evidence that are in Ahmet Savcı's room. When they went to Courthouse, they cannot find no statement nor evidence. Mahir's hands are tied, and there is nothing left he could do for his father. The only thing that is keeping Mahir on his feet are Feride's belief in and love for him.

The statement that will set Nazif Kara free gets to Sinan via (through) Mehmet Saim bey. Sinan, to win Feride over, will use this treasure as a trump card. Nazif Kara's freedom is again in between Feride's lips. Feride accepts Sinan's condition but this time, Mahir will prevent (will not allow) Feride from sacrificing herself.

The approval of Nazif's death sentence causes a big shake (shock) in the family. Orhan, who has learnt that his father will be hung, stays ice cold and hopeless in that cell of his. He wants to see and stay by his father's side but he is not allowed. Orhan feels endless anger to everything and everyone, moreover, he thinks that the other inmates who protect him are in prison unjustly. As the master of the cell, he thinks that it is necessary to stop the way things are going, and decides to bring the jail's manager to his knees.

Ayten flies from happiness with the news she gets from Necdet. Turgut, who has taken from her her honour, has been killed. She is grateful to Necdet who has killed Turgut for her. It is the first time that she gets closer to Necdet willingly. While Ayten and Necdet live their happiest days in their lives, Süeda decides to stop this situation.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 28 oľu 2014, 23:35

Znači stiže Denis, što je želja Mahirova. reeee skakavac bleskasta 
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyuto 01 tra 2014, 16:30

Kako god, evo ih na vrhu. Ne čudi da s eupuštaju u 3. sezonu.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyuto 01 tra 2014, 19:59

Svaka čas, Karadayi najgledaniji. Bravo celoj ekipi. Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2836737430 
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 03 tra 2014, 23:31

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 04 tra 2014, 12:07

from KFES
1 frag. of 66 ep

NAZİF [reciting an excerpt from Nazım Hikmet's "Ölüme Dair"]:
Come in, sit down friends,
Bring pleasure with you and welcome.
I know, while I was sleeping,
You entered my cell through the window.
You neither knocked over the narrow-necked medicine bottle,
Nor the red box.
The moonlight on your faces,
You stopped at my bedside and joined hands with mine.
Come in, sit down friends,
Bring pleasure with you and welcome.
FERİDE: Mahir, move out of the way. Mahiiiiiiiir.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 04 tra 2014, 23:13

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysub 05 tra 2014, 12:09

From KFES
2 frag of 66 ep

GARDİYAN: I said to take a look, see if it needs cleaning, and then I noticed this. I lost my mind.
GARDİYAN 2: This man is a lunatic! He wrote these with blood.
FERİDE: Thank Goodness.
MAHİR: It is over, Feride. It is over. The man who will try to take this from me will have to dig up (open up) my chest first.
[Vrh] Go down
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysub 05 tra 2014, 12:10

[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysub 05 tra 2014, 12:16

Da li to u seriju Karadayi ulazi novi glumac i koju ulogu ima.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysub 05 tra 2014, 14:17

bes ni je napisao/la:

Trebao bi imati ulogu spasitelja , jer ovako nećemo skoro kraju . smiiije 

Ili barem nekakvog saveznog žbira istražitelja , jer su možda skužili da se radi o kriminalu u visokim krugovima Pravosuđa.

I da krhki i naivni M&F neće moći sami. Svaki, od 534544548 dokaza izmakao im je iz ruke u zadnjim sekunadama epizode... ne može ni Yasin vječito pospremati sam za njima.

Edit:

The new actor will join to Karadayi
Last week, the show left Yurdaer Okur ( Prosecutor Turgut Akin ) and that there were reports that shortly to Karadayi's team will include a new actor Ugur Aslan . He took part in the series Gümüş, İki Aile, Yer Gök Aşk and Kayıp.

I navodno je suprug jedne od scenaristica, i uvijek glumi pozitivce. Je li poželio promjenu?

Zadnja promjena: adan; sub 05 tra 2014, 21:57; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysub 05 tra 2014, 14:34

Epizoda 66.Sažetak by KFES

Mahir and Feride come across a big surprise when they think that they took the evidence and the statement.
They understand that Sinan played a new game on them when they opened the briefcase.
They must catch Sinan who is getting away rapidly with his car in order to get to the evidence that will set Nazif Kara free.
From this moment forward, a merciless fight starts in between Mahir and Sinan.
Sinan took all the chances to be able to win Feride over but he will understand by experiencing that the fight against Mahir, who also takes all the risks to die for his love and his father, is not easy at all.

The preparations for Nazif's execution, whose death sentence has been approved by the Parliament, starts at the jail facility.
The preparations who meet great resistance from Nazif, for him, the real destruction is the moment he found out the truth about Orhan.
Even if he tries to get Orhan to go back from the path he has entered, Orhan has no intentions of giving it up.
Orhan's reputation has gotten beyond the borders of the prison, and he as he has disregarded the promise to his father, he made a bigger step towards the way of becoming a gangster.

Necdet tries to make Ayten believe that there is no relationship whatsoever with Süeda.
Even if Ayten appears to have believed him, she is defeated by the suspicion and the feeling of jealousy that are gnawing her insides, and goes to Süeda's house.
Süeda is a far more serious rival than Ayten thinks, and Süeda's last move causes Ayten to become furious.
Ayten appears in front of Necdet one more time to call him to account (basically to confront him, etc etc...).

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypon 07 tra 2014, 16:17

A eto...

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptysri 09 tra 2014, 20:34

Yoh

by KFES

SİNAN: If you help me with this thing, you will also be very happy.
FERİDE: Mahir Kara does not know what impossible means, Nazif Baba.
MEHMET SAİM BEY: We have a job to do, Necdet. Shall we save it together?
MAHİR: Since every day in your life is precious, then enough of us living this affliction (suffering). Marry me. Let us set up our wedding in our neighbourhood. And may Deniz and Bahar come already.
MEHMET SAİM BEY: So what do you say Necdet? Can you do it?

Yoh..odmah dvoje???

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 10 tra 2014, 21:18

Ayakligazete has summed up the bill 5'th voting of audience
Karadayi named Best in category Serial of year (EN İYİ DÖNEM DİZİSİ)  and  actors are named to best in this category - Serial of year : Kenan Imirzalioglu - Best Actor for the series of the year ; Berguzar Korel - Best Actress for the series of the year ; Riza Kocaoglu - Best Supporting Actor for the series of the year and Melike Ipek Yalova - Best Supporting Actress for the series of the year
Karadayi also won in two universal categories - Best Director ( Uluc Bairaktar - Cem Karsi) and Best Screenplay ( Eylem Kanpolat and Sema Ergenekon )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 10 tra 2014, 21:42

bes ni je napisao/la:
Karadayi named Best in category Serial of year (EN İYİ DÖNEM DİZİSİ)  and  actors are named to best in this category - Serial of year : Kenan Imirzalioglu - Best Actor for the series of the year ; Berguzar Korel - Best Actress for the series of the year ; Riza Kocaoglu - Best Supporting Actor for the series of the year and Melike Ipek Yalova - Best Supporting Actress for the series of the year
Karadayi also won in two universal categories - Best Director ( Uluc Bairaktar - Cem Karsi) and Best Screenplay ( Eylem Kanpolat and Sema Ergenekon )

Čestitam. Opet su najbolji.

Na stranu nagrada, ali ... danas sam na Hayat TV gledala jednu epizodu.
Kaže Feride Mahirmirku: Voljet ću te do posljednjeg dana.

Kao da čita Gloriju. Sa više strasti i emocija, sa više ekspresije bi ga pitala je li jutros obukao čiste čarape.

Amra

Broj postova : 9846

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 10 tra 2014, 22:01

adan je napisao/la:
bes ni je napisao/la:

Kao da čita Gloriju. Sa više strasti i emocija, sa više ekspresije bi ga pitala je li jutros obukao čiste čarape.

Draga Adančice...ti me uvijek nasmiješ do suza....da čita Gloriju...i čiste čarape...ubila si svu romantiku (ako je bilo, a valjda nije kad tako kažeš)  smiiije

A i on...što stalno ovako škilji?

(Emir: Atila Ilhan tako je vjerovao u ljubav. Zar mi nismo...?)
[Vrh] Go down
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 10 tra 2014, 22:50

Amra je napisao/la:
adan je napisao/la:
bes ni je napisao/la:

Draga Adančice...ti me uvijek nasmiješ do suza....da čita Gloriju...i čiste čarape...ubila si svu romantiku (ako je bilo, a valjda nije kad tako kažeš)  smiiije

A i on...što stalno ovako škilji?

In first time I do not agree with you ... it hurts me that you are here   do not like the show ..   and there have passion and emotion ...  :didi8:
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyčet 10 tra 2014, 23:20

I'm sorry but it was a joke ... I wrote that Adan killed romance, not Mahir and Feride (with socks and Gloria magazine) ...
I do not watch the series (any more) ... so I don't comment the series just because I don't want to offend those who watch ... reeee

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 11 tra 2014, 00:22

bes ni je napisao/la:

In  first time I do not agree with you ... it hurts me that you are here   do not like the show ..   and there have passion and emotion ...  :didi8:

Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2784008398 

We have not commented  this scene ...

I commented  one scene, which I watched tonight, in an old episode .
Amra just laughed at my comment.
Misunderstanding. Translations.

OK???  Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2784008398 ...

This scene is something else, here are great, especially he in black undershirt ...

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 11 tra 2014, 11:14

adan je napisao/la:
bes ni je napisao/la:

In  first time I do not agree with you ... it hurts me that you are here   do not like the show ..   and there have passion and emotion ...  :didi8:

Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2784008398 

We have not commented  this scene ...

I commented  one scene, which I watched tonight, in an old episode .
Amra just laughed at my comment.
Misunderstanding. Translations.
OK???  Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2784008398 ...

This scene is something else, here are great, especially he in black undershirt ...
 smile 

I realized, I just spoke about the show as a whole
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptypet 11 tra 2014, 15:07

Lost in translation... :didi8:...reeee  
Everything is ok... Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 2784008398 

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Emptyned 13 tra 2014, 17:43

Sažetak 67. epizode, by KFES

In order to prove that Nazif Kara is innocent, Mahir had put his own life on the line, thereby keeping the promise that he made to his father, his family, his love; and even though it is late he has seen justice as being served. Even though that the has been wounded in the back, he is most anxious to tell his father the good news. For months he has been waiting for this moment with hope, and he wants to tell his father the good news by looking directly into his eyes so that they can live this moment together. Feride who is very concerned about Mahir, does not try and stop him, and they go to the prison together. Nazif Kara gets the good news from his son and Feride. In order from Nazif Kara who is about to be freed to be able to feel real joy, it would mean that Mahir would also be united with Feride. The first move is to be made, and they will ask for Feride's hand in marriage from her father. The time has arrived for Mahir and Feride to be united.

In prison Orhan receives the news that his father has been freed, and he accepts the congratulatory from his cell mates. Yılan Berdan who does not know about the relationship between Orhan and Seyis comes to visit him in the prison. He who is going to be released in a couple of weeks, tells him that once released he is going to kill him. He sees Orhan as comfortable. The blood war between Yılan and Orhan continues to grow.

Ayten does not want to lose Necdet, in spite of the suspicions she has, she decides not to blow things out of proportion. She apologises to Necdet and they make up. Ayten who is trying to keep her family together however, at the end of the day has a surprise that awaits her.

Mehmet Saim has chosen Necdet to replace Turgut.
Both of these men are quite pleased with this partnership.
They come to an agreement regarding a huge smuggling of guns which will be happening soon.
But there is someone else who is waiting for the smuggling.

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 3   Karadayi - Novosti 3 - Page 35 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 3
[Vrh] 
Stranica 35 / 40.Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next