Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 4

Go down 
+7
kikule81
Amra
Leona
ASTERVANDER
bes ni
Tessa
melodija
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 09 tra 2015, 19:16

106.epizoda, fragman 1.

FERİDE: It is decreed that...
NAZİF BABA: Do not go, son...
Returning takes a lifetime the moment you go.
If you go, your age stays young.
And another child dies.
There is no going...
I have no strength for reading another fatiha (opening chapter of the Quran). None, none...

I najava sažetka 106. epizode

Feride has found out the entire truth from Nazif. Nazif shot Mehmet Saim who pulled out his weapon on Mahir because he wanted to protect his son. And Mahir has taken on the entire blame on himself. Feride is to live the shock of her life. She is to think that neither can Nazif tell lies, nor is her father be the Beyefendi. To be sure of that, she starts to investigate. Will Feride find out that her father is the Beyefendi?

Turgut tells Mehmet Saim that Feride has found out everything. Feride came to him and asked whether her father is the Beyefendi or not. Mehmet Saim goes crazy. Mahir did not hold the promise he gave to him, and spoke up. Mahir must suffer for that. Feride, no matter what, must not find out that he is the Beyefendi. And for this, he is ready to take someone's life away (kill). Who will be Mehmet Saim's new victim?

Necdet and Ayten, who return empty handed without investigating on what they did at the orphanage, make the decision to follow the baby's trail. Necdet is determined to find his child that he left with his own hands at the door of the orphanage. Will he be able to succeed in finding the baby?

Zadnja promjena: adan; pet 10 tra 2015, 19:24; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 10 tra 2015, 19:22

Evo i fragmanija 2. za 106. epizodu

Ode Kerime, jedina Mahirova nada...

Prijevod ba KFES FB

FERİDE: Say yes or no.
TURGUT: Beyefendi is your father.
MEHMET SAİM: I cannot wait, Selim! My life is tied to a cotton thread! It will either break off or break off!
BELGİN: The wrist desires strength.
TURGUT: Is this agility adequate?
MEHMET SAİM: You leave that business to me. I am going to ensure that Mahir leaves prison, then we are going to keep that bandit under control.
MAHİR: Songül!
MEHMET SAİM: Tonight, this business must end.

[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 10 tra 2015, 23:21

Kuda vodi ova 106 epizoda.

Šta će biti sa Songul, sa porodicom Karadayi? cry

Ne verujem da će Kerime na večni put, još je rano, treba ćerki napokon priznati šta je njen tata. ljut
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 16 tra 2015, 17:49

107. epizoda, fragmani 1.
koji ja ne mogu postaviti kako treba, neka to netko učini

Pijevod by KFES FB

FERİDE: Mother! Mother! My mother!
MEHMET SAİM: Who killed my wife?
ADNAN SAVCI: I suppose a robber. But the strangeness of the business is that the murder weapon is not exposed. Your maid is also not at home.
FERİDE: Vedat, where are you? Huh? Mualla is also not here.
VEDAT: Kerime hanım and your father began to fight, madam. This is the truth. If only I prevented it. I did not see, but I am as certain of it as my name.
FERİDE: Are you now saying that my father killed my mother?
MAHİR: How is Feride?
FERİDE: I am going to find whoever did this. My mother's blood is not going to remain on the ground(unavenged).

Zadnja promjena: adan; pet 17 tra 2015, 22:23; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 17 tra 2015, 22:22

107.epizoda, fragman 2.

Prijevod by KFES FB

FERİDE: My father is a murderer. The murderer who took my loved ones away from me. The murderer who took my mother away from me.
MAHİR: Say, Feride. How can I be a remedy for your sorrow? Say.
FERİDE: Get out of here. Escape, so that you can help me. To prove the truth, for our loved ones, for me… Help, Mahir.

Najava sažetog sadržaja 107.epizode

Mehmet Saim killed Kerime and he is unaware of Mualla and Vedat who heard the commotion while hiding in some place. Mehmet Saim calls Selim immediately in order to conceal the crime scene. He wants help. He tells Selim that Kerime died and to make the crime scene seem like it was a robbery. Vedat and Mualla go upstairs and they find Kerime's lifeless body. They realise that Mehmet Saim killed Kerime. They will go explain everything to Feride. Will Vedat and Mualla be able to tell everything to Feride? Will Mehmet Saim be able to succeed in preventing them from doing so?

Feride, who lost her mother, is in big pain... She lost her mother after losing her brother. The incident is presented as a simple robbery... Feride, who do not trust Selim and Adnan, is not convinced at all with that they said. No matter what, she wants to find out who killed her mother and why. She starts to investigate. Will Feride find out what the killer is her father?

Mahir was put into solitary confinement as punishment after it was understood that he got out of jail secretly... Meanwhile he also finds out that Feride lost her mother. His hands are tied (unable to do something). He wants to be by Feride's side, he starts to search for ways that let him get out secretly. Will Mahir be able to succeed in seeing Feride? What will be Feride's request from Mahir?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 30 tra 2015, 23:33

109. epizoda, fragmani 1.

Prijevod by KFES FB

CİHAN: Kerime hanım... is also my mother. To give it to Feride hanım if something happened to her.
İLKNUR: Orhan!
MELİH: I love you so much, my dear sister. Can this be a compensation now, I do not know but I prepared documents that will explain you the truth.
NAZİF BABA: Give us good news, doctor.
DOCTOR: Unfortunately...
MEHMET SAİM: You know...
FERİDE: Yes, I know about everything that you have done... Even if it is late, I found out about how much of a murderer you are, BEYEFENDI!

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 01 svi 2015, 15:23

Najava sažetka 109. epizode , zahvaljujući KFES FB

Mahir, who is worried about Mehmet Saim hurting Feride, will not turn himself in until Mehmet Saim is under arrest and put in jail. Like as a shadow, he will watch over Feride and protect her. Meanwhile, he also thinks that Feride is hiding something from him. He asks Feride but he cannot get the answer he wants from her at all. Feride is to hide from Mahir that she is still pregnant. The things Suna has been babbling out is also the reason behind Yasin's suspicions. Will Mahir be able to make Suna talk? Will Suna tell Mahir that Feride is still pregnant?

The Başsavcı, with the utmost secrecy, sends the evidence that is in his hands to fingerprint testing. He also goes to Ankara with the same secrecy and he ensures that the required procedures are done. The wind has started to blow the opposite direction for Mehmet Saim. Mehmet Saim hears that an arrest warrant has been issued for him, and is in shock. Police are about to be pounding at his door. He makes the decision to flee from the police. At the same time he comes face to face with Feride who came home. Will Feride permit her father to escape?

Orhan, the moment he found out that Nilay had been abducted, goes to Seyis' house. While he calls for Seyis to account, he realises that things are not like the way he thought... Meanwhile Turgut wants to intimidate Dalyan in order to get the territories. A big danger awaits for Dalyan. Will Orhan be able to accomplish in saving Dalyan?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysub 09 svi 2015, 09:24

110.epizoda

Fragmani 1., sa prijevodom , zahvaljujući Karadayi for English speakers

TURGUT: You, Necdet. You. If you had not given me Mahir Kara's name, no one was going to live this life that they are living.
BELGİN: Oh, is there anyone left who does not know that he did smuggling, for the love of God? Not at all.
TURGUT: How could he accuse me? I am not me!
SEYİS: The linchpin (key person) here is Belgin.
MAHİR: Is she acquainted with Turgut?

Sažetak

Feride finally came face to face with her father. In spite of everything, Mehmet Saim still wants her to let him go. Mehmet Saim, who knows that the police is about to get to the house, begs desperately but he cannot convince Feride. The thought of being trialled as a killer and to lose everything made him lose his self-control. For the sake of his freedom, he is even in a state of being able to harm Feride. Will Mehmet Saim be successful in getting rid of Feride and escape?

Mahir, who found out that Feride is pregnant, wants to get married with her no matter what. He knows that Feride may not accept to get married because of the situation she is in and he makes a plan. Suna and Yasin will help Mahir. Will Mahir be able to succeed in getting married with Feride?

Belgin found out that it is Turgut who ensured Murat to get out of jail and who set Murat to go after her. While she is searching for ways to get rid of Murat, she also makes the decision to get her revenge from Turgut. She is thinking of using Mehmet Saim to have Turgut arrested. Meanwhile, Murat, who understood that Belgin played a game on him and is not in love with him at all, wants to punish Belgin with pain and anger. What is the big punishment awaiting Belgin?

Necdet found out from Turgut that his daughter is with Sueda. Meanwhile, Sueda, who is really attached to her baby, vanishes into thin air without even letting Turgut know due to her fear of her baby being taken away from her. Necdet is searching for Sueda everywhere. Will Necdet find his daughter?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysub 09 svi 2015, 20:00

110. epizoda, fragmani 2.

Prijevod by KFES

MAHİR: We were not able to be sweethearts, my Feride. They stole every one of our moments from us. They did not leave us to each other. I am willing to suffer a thousand pains. If I were to die tomorrow, I would not grieve. So long as you surrender yourself to me today, my love.
FERİDE: With all my heart, yes.

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 15 svi 2015, 16:21

111. epizoda, najava sažetka

Despite all the obstacles Feride and Mahir manage to get married. Even if it for a short while they would like to forget everything and enjoy these moments. They spend a full day together away from the outer world. Meanwhile Nejdet has given MS to Turgut. Turgut is determined to get the fingerprint records of himself which he believes MS has in his possesion. He is even prepared to go all the way and kill MS. He begins to torture MS so he speaks.
The news that MS has escaped arrive to Mahir and Feride. Rushingly they return and start to search for MS. Can Feride be able to find her father? Feeling the breeze of death on his face can MS manage to escape from Turgut?
Seyis, who keeps his promise to Mahir goes to thr savci and tells everything he knows about MS. He also has supporting documents for the gun crimes and selling. He will be judged while in custody. Ilknur who finds out that Seyis has been arrested tries to speak to him but cant find the strength to do so. Can Ilknur be able to speak to Seyis? Is Seyis going to confess to Ilknur about the bomb that caused K.Nazif to die?
Nejdet who helps Turgut once again manages to find Sueda and the baby... But there is also a surprise waiting for him. Mahir HAS FOUND OUT THAT NEJDET was the one who gave his name to Turgut. He is after the person who changed his fate. Can Mahir be able to find Nejdet and punish him?

Evo i fragman 1.

İLKNUR: Do you not have God? Do you not have God?
What kind of a person are you?
TURGUT: The game is over, cancağızım.
FERİDE: What?
BELGİN: Fix me! Fix me!
YASİN: Throw your gun! Throw!
MAHİR: It is because of the pasaj. Is that not so, man? Huh?
TURGUT: Where are my fingerprints? ... Finish your job. ... Our adventure with you is till here, cancağızım. Adios, amigo.

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysub 16 svi 2015, 22:09

111. epizoda, fragman 2.

Prijevod zahvaljujući KFES

MAHİR: While defending me, the person you will accuse is your father, Feride. While trying to save me, you will want them to give your father the severest punishment...
FERİDE: He is not simply my father, Mahir... At the same time, he is a dangerous criminal. Even if I do not defend you, I want him to pay the price for what he has done.
MAHİR: I loved the world's most courageous woman... And she loved me too. What else would I want from God?

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 21 svi 2015, 16:39

112. epizoda, fragman 1.

Korak naprijed, natrag dva... a onda u zadnjoj sav rasplet.
Samo je Ezel imao onaj lijepi slijed, iz epizode u epizodu,
sve po redu ( osim malo nebitne, pogotovo za predpredzadnju epizodu,
priče o Temmuzu) .. sve sa razlogom i logikom...

Prijevod by KFES

BELGİN: I have nothing left to lose, do you understand? Either take me now to the border, or forget that file. It is that simple.
TURGUT: Are you hungry, Feride? How are things with you?
TURGUT’S MAN: Our men are after them. They will kill them both at the most appropriate place.
BELGİN: Mahir!
TURGUT: You know better.
TURGUT’S MAN: Put your hands up!
TURGUT: Do not say after this that they did not take good care of me here.
NECDET: Do not come any closer. I swear that I will have no pity on her and I will shoot.
TURGUT: I will be very upset.

Najava sažetka ( zahvaljujući KFES)

Despite all of Mehmet Saim's bad deeds, his death deeply shook Feride. There is no one left alive from her family. Feride, who is living in between pain and anger, has one wish left and it is for all of the guilty to be punished. Turgut, who started everything and is freely carrying on with his bad deeds, now needs to be arrested. Feride and Mahir go after Turgut's fingerprints. Meanwhile, Turgut is trying to find his fingerprints that will bring him to his execution. He became certain that the fingerprints are with Belgin.
Belgin, who is deeply into problems, has no other choices left than escaping. She is planning to go overseas and go into hiding. Even if she succeeds in having someone to make her a falsified passport, she needs a force to protect her all the way to the borders. She wants help from Mahir in exchange for the fingerprints. Will Mahir accept Belgin's offer

Zadnja promjena: adan; sub 23 svi 2015, 17:47; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
ezel&eysan
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ezel&eysan

Broj postova : 892

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptypet 22 svi 2015, 12:52

Ja sinoć sanjala Cansu i Kenana kako glume u ovoj seriji. Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 2829516366 Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 2829516366 Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 2829516366
Kao, Mahir izneverio Feride, našao neku drugu lepu žensku van Turske, pa je sad sa njom, ma umrla sam od smeha kad sam se probudila. smiiije
Ali, baš su bili lepi u snu. če če
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysri 27 svi 2015, 18:01

113.epizoda , fragman 1.

Prijevod by KFES

MAHİR: Get out of my way. I am not joking!
TURGUT: Aah, I nearly forgot to tell you, if Mahir starts to joke around or spoils the game...
MAHİR: Do you not dare doing something stupid.
TURGUT: You have my permission: you may kill Feride hanım.
ORHAN: You must have missed it here... The place where you set up your games, swayed like kings, and gave orders... You obtained everything you wanted with a simple finger snap. Now it will become your grave.
MAHİR: ORHAN!!!

Najava sažetka ( by KFES)

Mahir, who found out that Feride is held captive in the hands of Turgut, has gone crazy. He will give the fingerprints that Turgut wants and will save Feride but the fingerprints have long reached the police authorities. Mahir does not have much time. He is forced to take the fingerprints that he handed in secretly from the police precinct. On top of that Turgut getting his hands on those evidences means saving himself from all those crimes. Will Mahir be able to succeed in taking the fingerprints from the authorities? Will Mahir give up on bringing Turgut to justice and give him the fingerprints?

While all of these is happening, Orhan, who knows that the person who started everything is Turgut, has made the decision to put a stop to this. He will get his revenge and kill Turgut. As for Mahir, he wants Turgut to account for his crimes in front of the justice (court). Will Mahir's warning stop Orhan? Will Orhan manage on killing Turgut?

Belgin, who has been arrested at the borders, is brought to the courthouse to appear before the judge. Adnan savcı, who found out that Müdür Selim has been killed, is in panic. And now Belgin wants help from him to escape. Otherwise she will explain to the judge all of the dirty business Adnan got himself involved in. Adnan is cornered. He is forced to let Belgin escape. Will Adnan be able to succeed in helping Belgin escape?

Necdet is sent to jail to await trial. This situation is not enough for Ayten to relax. Necdet continues to threaten her. Ayten must protect herself and little Zeynep from him. For this, she makes a plan. What will be Ayten's plan to get rid of Necdet?
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyuto 02 lip 2015, 17:18

Iako nije iz Ay Yapima, nekako im vjerujem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysri 03 lip 2015, 23:08

Altin objektif 2015.

Najbolji glumac
Najbolja glumica
Najbolja serija

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

Broj postova : 665

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysri 03 lip 2015, 23:48

I najbolja haljina!
i najljepše ruke......
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptysri 03 lip 2015, 23:59

Berg nosi lepe haljine na ovim i sličnim događajima.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 16:37

Epizoda 114. fragman 1.

BELGİN: There is only me that is considered guilty. There is only me who is a killer. What will happen to the justice in this life I am living then? The backstabbing, inferior treatment that has been done to me... They are of no importance, right? They are the good ones, and I am the bad one. I am always the bad one. The reasons are unimportant, and the result is important. Right?

EDIT: ubacujem fragman 1. za finalnu 115. epizodu ,
jer je u narednom postu snobić postavio fragman 2.

I odmah prijevod

DENİZ: Is the place we will go to beautiful, grandfather?
NAZİF: It is very beautiful, would it not be? Come on children, we are late. Our road is long.
NEİGHBOUR: Ah Nazif baba. Where are you going, leaving us like this?
ANOTHER NEİGHBOUR: This place is your home, where are you going Nazif bey?
ANOTHER NEİGHBOUR: We will miss you a lot, Nazif baba.
NAZİF: Thank you, may God bless all of you... But a place without Mahir is not our home. And here is not our home at all. My heart cannot bear this house's moments... The best is to start over. To build a new life somewhere. Hadi, take care of yourselves.

Zadnja promjena: adan; čet 04 lip 2015, 21:02; ukupno mijenjano 3 put/a.
[Vrh] Go down
S.N.O.B1
S.N.O.B1

Broj postova : 2321

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 19:41

Originalni su nema šta

[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 21:43

A u pi-ku materinu idiotsku!!!!!!!!BENDEN OKADAR!!!
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 21:50

ASTERVANDER je napisao/la:

Neće umrijeti.... iscenirati će njegovu smrt, pobjeći će iz zatvora i svi će živjeti u Trabzonu.
Ili u Bugarskoj.

Edit: Deniz ima manje, neće biti više od 4... samo je malo napredniji... pogledajte curice od Ilknur i Ayten.

Zadnja promjena: adan; čet 04 lip 2015, 22:25; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

Broj postova : 1775

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 21:55

adan je napisao/la:
ASTERVANDER je napisao/la:

Neće umrijeti.... iscenirati će njegovu smrt, pobjeći će iz zatvora i svi će živjeti u Trabzonu.
Ili u Bugarskoj.

i jaspocnav so pcuenje otkako go gledav prviot fragment, no koga go pogldnav vtoriot go delam tvoeto mislenje, definitivno ke ja isceniraat negovata smrt, i ke pocnat nov zivot daleku od nivnoto maalo
[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 21:59

Ma da???
Svaki put kad taj čovjek umre u seriji,filmu....ko da coprnjaju.....ne volim ja da on igdje umire!
Ma,Deniz ima 5-6godina,zar nevolje traju toliko godina da je izlaz u odglumljenoj smrti!? Kako je to dite uopće odrastalo....ma,znaš šta,Tukama treba zakonom zabranit da pišu scenarije!
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Emptyčet 04 lip 2015, 22:08

Užas, kakav kraj, mnogo sam tužna. cry
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 7 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 4
[Vrh] 
Stranica 7 / 8.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next