Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 4

Go down 
+7
kikule81
Amra
Leona
ASTERVANDER
bes ni
Tessa
melodija
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyuto 04 stu 2014, 22:10

Šta je ovo. Mahira ranjavaju, a šata se desi Nazifu? Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 1245697846
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyuto 04 stu 2014, 22:31

Nazif očito ima srčani udar.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyuto 04 stu 2014, 23:34

Uh, neće valjda baba Nazif umreti. Ako se to desi da li će se Mahir vratiti iz sveta tame i pokušati ponovo pridobiti svoju ljubav.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptysri 05 stu 2014, 19:15

Epizoda 84., fragman 2.

Prijevod by KFES FB

FERİDE: Please understand me...
Do not turn a blind eye to the pain I am suffering.
Every day, every night, I will be miserable wondering if I will be able to see Mahir.
Then, Mahir will start himself a new life, he will have a lover.
What will I do?
Will I watch them like that from afar?
Do you not understand how much this devastates me?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 07 stu 2014, 17:42

Sažetak 84.epizode, prijevod by KFES FB

While Mehmet Saim is pleased as he finds out from Feride her decision to be transfered to another Courthouse, Kerime does not consent at all to her daughter going far away... Feride wants help from her father for the first time in her life, and tells her father to ensure that the procedures are sped up. Mehmet Saim gives his daughter a positive answer to her request. Feride's only wish is to save herself from living with the hope of running into Mahir, and witness him starting a new life with someone else. Will Feride be assigned to another Courthouse?

As for Mahir, who is unaware of Feride's request to be transferred to another Courthouse, he attained his desire (reached his goal) and has succeeded in sitting at the same table with the kabadayıs. Mahir, who officially became partner with the kabadayıs, now will secure the kabadayıs' trust in him and will be friends with each and one of them. Sarı Cemal, who cannot digest this situation, has another plan regarding Mahir. What is the game that Sarı Cemal is preparing to eliminate (kill off) Mahir?

Nazif, who sees by chance a love poem inside the textbook that Osman brought to Songül, suspects that there is something in between them. The next morning, while Osman and Songül leave for school, he sees them meeting up and he follows them. In the course of following them, Nazif becomes sure that the two youngs are in love... Nazif who witnesses such a situation on top of everything he has lived through, his heart cannot take all of this anymore, and he collapes right where he is. All his children and loved ones come to Nazif who has been hospitalised. The Kara family are praying in the hospital's corridor not to receive painful news regarding their father.

Dakle, pogodila sam! Feride je tražila premještaj!

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyned 09 stu 2014, 10:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bravo Sema, tako to rade velike cure! Najbolje želje! Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 2784008398

Edit: jedna od dvije scenaristice serije Karadayi

Zadnja promjena: adan; ned 09 stu 2014, 14:50; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

Broj postova : 9846

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyned 09 stu 2014, 11:17

adan je napisao/la:

Bravo Sema, tako to rade velike cure! Najbolje želje! Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 2784008398

Meni nepoznata. Želim joj sve najbolje.....

(Emir: Atila Ilhan tako je vjerovao u ljubav. Zar mi nismo...?)
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyned 09 stu 2014, 12:04

Želim joj sve najbolje, sa verom da će pobediti to što ju je, nažalost, zadesilo. Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 2784008398
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 10 stu 2014, 23:13

85.epizoda, fragmani 1.

Prijevod by KFES FB

MAHİR: Why did you kill him?
SOSYETE YUSUF: Especially Mahir because the biggest mission in this job is his.
SEYİS: What is this mission?
SOSYETE YUSUF: Killing somebody.
İLKNUR: When my brother finds the real murderer, then maybe him and my father will reunite.
YASİN: Have you never seen the one you love while embracing someone else, Mahir? Hand in hand with someone else?
SEYİS: To have him stabbed or poisoned, I do not know. The news of his death will come as soon as possible.
BELGİN: Who are you? With what intention (purpose) did you come in between us?

Izgleda, nije Belgin.

A Feride traži premještaj za Ankaru?

Je li današnje snimanje odlazak ?
Tamo na Haydarpaši, vidi se i Feridem.
Dakle, nisu samo gangsterski poslovi.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyčet 13 stu 2014, 16:27

Sažeti prijevod bitnih scena, zahvaljujuću Karadayi group FB

For the friends who do not know Turkish, arabic or greek, here are the main points(according to me ) of the last episode(apologies for spelling mistakes and repetition of words.. ):
Feride announces to her parents that she wants to go away and says to her mother that she cannot stay there, watching Mahir having a new life. Then she asks from her father to help her go to another city and Mehmet promises that he will do it.
At the scene with the gangsters: They say that they will work together, that they need somebody like Mahir. Sari is angry with Mahir, because of the case of the girl, he asks him not ever dare to tauch one of his women. Mahir says that he will not do it, unless a woman doesn’t want to be there.
Then he askes them when will they do the next job and gets an answer like “whenever we will know too “… Belgin goes with him, Sari says that Mahir is not there for good, Seys(or someone of the others) says that he has his enemies close in order to know their weaknesses.
No translation for the scenes with Osman, Nazif, the letter in the book, Songul… Just to mention that Songul was telling to Osman that she will speak to her father, when Nazif saw them
Mahir asks Belgin why did she hide from him the fact that she is a kabadayi, he says to her not to talk about Feride, not to expect a thank you from him and Belgin says this: “The power I used to bring you in, with the same power I ll kick you out, Belgin will not be only good with you”
Sari asks from Yilan to kill Mahif and then they ll do the jobs with the big boss together..
Mahir reads the part of the diary where Feride was talking about her engagement with Sinan, than her heart was in blood and that she was doing it to save Nazif`s life .... And obviously he feels very guilty
At Belgin`s shop: Belgin says to Mahir “lets forget our game, the kiss, lets say we met yesterday and now we are parteners, we have to trust each other”…Mahir says that he doesn’t like champagne
Dalian says to Mahir that Nazif will never forgive him, Mahir says to Dalian that yes, he sat with the kabadayis, they do not trust him, nobody trusts anybody but he will make them trust him!!
Ayten asks from Sueda to co-operate in order to take the divorce easier and warns her that if Necdet knows that Sueda helped, he will kill her.. saying also that “me, I ll take the divorce”
Mehmet congratulates Yusuf for the story of the weapons, promises more jobs and asks his ID to be secret
Orhan, once again blames Mahir .. This time he says that Nazif had the heart attack because of Mahir`s behavior And when Mahir asks where he can find him, Orhan tells Mahir that his boss is Seys..
And finally Mahir asks Yilan who is the one who wants him dead…

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Leona

Broj postova : 750

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyčet 13 stu 2014, 21:30

Suza potoci.. cry
Došlo Mahiru iz d****a u glavu..

Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyčet 13 stu 2014, 22:10

Trebalo bi organizirati dvoboj...muški lik iz vaše i onaj iz moje serije u istoj su fazi....kaju se, liju suze, pokušavaju se iskupiti ... kava

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 14 stu 2014, 00:33

Prijevod 2. fragmanija

YASİN: So Feride is leaving huh... How are you going to be enduring this abi...
MAHİR: I do not know.
YASİN: Love is something very precious, Mahir...
MAHİR: I will even be longing for those eyes that look at me with anger...
YASİN: You will not say to Feride "Do not go, stay"...?

Bojim se, gazela neće biti dovoljno brza.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 14 stu 2014, 00:59

Ako Mahir vrati Gazelu odmah na železničkoj stanici, to mi pokvari užitak. Jedva čekad da ga gledam da paaaaaaaaaatttttttttttiiiiiiiii, zbog svojih gluposti.
Pa on Feridu celu seriju drži toplo/hladno, a u sebi puca. Muška posla, uh.

Sagoreše oboje od neproživljene ljubavi ko :amra5:
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 14 stu 2014, 19:11

melodija je napisao/la:
Ako Mahir vrati Gazelu odmah na železničkoj stanici, to mi pokvari užitak. Jedva čekad da ga gledam da paaaaaaaaaatttttttttttiiiiiiiii, zbog svojih gluposti.
Pa on Feridu celu seriju drži toplo/hladno, a u sebi puca. Muška posla, uh.

Sagoreše oboje od neproživljene ljubavi ko :amra5:  

Svi nešto sagorijevaju od neproživljene ljubavi...i vaši junaci i moji junaci...

...sve si mislim kad konačno i vaši i moji završe na radnji điđimiđi, klimaks će uz njih doživjeti i sudionici ovog (i drugih) foruma.... smiiije smiiije smiiije ...bem ti turske scenarije...

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 14 stu 2014, 19:56

Sažetak 85. epizode
Prijevod by KFES FB

For Feride, the day of departure has come at last. The tickets have been obtained to go to Ankara, and her mum and father have gone to Ankara in advance for the preparations. Feride, with pain, bids farewell in her own way to her love and the city she grew up and lived in. Now they will become like two strangers living in two different cities and their love will be left half finished forever. Mahir, who finds out about Feride leaving the city, breaks down (is devastated). He is left once again in between his love and the path he has chosen... In addition, he knows how big the wound he opened inside Feride with the last things he did to her. Will Mahir succeed in going after Feride and stopping her?

An unexpected guest comes to Feride, who makes preparations for her departure... Vehbi talks about Belgin as if he is talking about an acquaintance's daughter-in-law, and he asks for help from Feride for the case. Feride is utterly bewildered facing what she has found out.

Belgin starts to really suspect Mahir after witnessing what has happebed inside the lodge. To her, Mahir is not the person he seems to be in the underworld. She appears before Mahir and asks him what is his original purpose. Mahir's silence makes her even more curious. Will Belgin be able to find out what is Mahir's true purpose?

Yasin, who sees Songül and Osman who are waiting by Nazif's side at the hospital, gets shocked. He is sure that there is something in between their closeness. After that happening, Yasin makes an important decision about his relationship with Songül, and he explains this to Nazif. What is Yasin's decision?

The kabadayıs are preparing a test for Mahir who does not go back from his path despite his family, his love and all of the pains. What is Mahir's new test?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 17 stu 2014, 23:00

86.epizoda, fragman 1.  ( koji nam ne govori ništa)

Prijevod by KFES FB

BELGİN: But with how many people can someone play with at the same time? I know everything, Mahir. That you actually are not a kabadayı, how you are in a game, that you are searching for the killer who destroyed your family; I know. Even I know that you are searching for him in between us.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptyuto 18 stu 2014, 17:19

86. epizoda , fragmani 2.

Prijevod by KFES FB

MAHİR: Feride... Feride! Allow me and let me bow down at your feet.
I killed us, do not kill us.
Do not do it Feridem!
The things that will come out of my mouth hurt my pride...
But still, there is only you to whom I can unburden myself.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypet 21 stu 2014, 21:01

Sažetak 86.epizode ( prijevod by KFES FB)

Belgin, by putting together what she has found out from İlknur and Vehbi, figures out (solves) what is Mahir's real purpose. She comes before Mahir, and tells him that she understood that he is after the killer. While Mahir is left nonplussed (at a loss, not knowing what to do), Belgin presents to him an unexpected offer. Will Mahir accept this offer...? Will Belgin tell to the kabadayı Mahir's real purpose?

Yasin talks with Songül and tells her that he will not give up at all on marrying her. According to him, it is entirely his fault. He left Songül alone in the toughest days, this is why she found shelter in Osman who was on always available... Songül is left with no choice but to say yes to Yasin, and she and Nazif together decide on the wedding's date. Songül bids farewell to Osman with a letter... This farewell will be the start of a chain of events that will cause Osman's life to change.

Sosyete Yusuf offers to Mahir the mission to eliminate (kill off) Haydar who organises the squatters. The Kabadayıs accept the offer. It is required for Mahir, who is the newest member among them, to kill this man to prove himself and show his loyalty to them. Will Mahir kill Haydar?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 16:07

Novi lik

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 18:47

Spremne za novu epizodu?

[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

Broj postova : 1775

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 19:03

adan je napisao/la:
Novi lik

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ovoj e brat na Reha vo privaten zivot...
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 19:51

I mislila sam da mu sliči... reeee

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 23:16

Epizoda 87. , fragmani 1.

Prijevod by KFES FB

BELGİN: Mahir will bring the file, and I will take my revenge after so many years.
FERİDE: Even thinking about it is bad, but this woman can even be our reason...
MURAT: Let us say you killed, what will happen afterwards Belgin?
MAHİR: Who has given the order to put the bomb in?
BELGİN: Who in your opinion?
AYTEN: What difference is left now between you and Turgut, Necdet?
BELGİN: They will now complete the job that you did not finish up. They will kill the man.
MAHİR: Stay away from these matters, Feride. Please, do not interfere. If you get involved this much, then I cannot protect you Feridem.

Zadnja promjena: adan; sri 26 stu 2014, 16:20; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
Amra
Amra

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Emptypon 24 stu 2014, 23:41

A vi to ništa malo popratiti sličkama, komentarima...hiçbir şey?

Edit: kusura bakma, sad vidjeh da sam zalutala...tamo ste malo komentirale...

[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 3 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 4
[Vrh] 
Stranica 3 / 8.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next