Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3

Go down 
+10
Amra
Leona
Re Alone
kikule81
Tessa
bes ni
Snupika
Kenan :)
honeybunny
Maki
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

Broj postova : 3454

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptysri 11 ruj 2013, 22:14

adan je napisao/la:

Razmišljam ...

Scena kada Mahirmirko dovozi , u kišnoj noći, ranjenog Turguta u bolnicu ... dakle, najava 2.sezone...
.. nešto što će se tek dogoditi, tko zna kada ..

Mahirmirko je sada u zatvoru . Čeka se suđenje ili što već.

Ako on dovozi Turguta u bolnicu, kako to da je na slobodi?
I read an interview with Okur- he said for Turgut we are waiting Surprise ..
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypet 13 ruj 2013, 01:16

37.epizoda , engleski prijevod , zahvaljujući Karadayi for English speakers

Kod:
The courtroom

M: It’s not my father who killed Suleyman, I killed him. My father accepted the charges to save me from the death rope…the real killer is me

N: Mahir!

N Jr.: Karadayi

F: Quiet, or I’ll empty the courtroom. Mr. Mahir, you fully understand the consequences of your confession, don’t you?

M: Yes Hakime Hanim

F: Alright then, explain how you killed Suleyman Savci

M: It was my engagement that day, and I went with Ismet to the barbershop, then I got the news that savci bey had called for me. I came to court. There was no one in front of Sulaiman’s room, and I didn’t see Serra either. I got in the room. Then he explained to me why he called for me…when he explained to me the circumstances surrounding my mother, I lost my mind, we argued, and then I lost my temper and I killed him

F: Ok…and is this Ismet you’re claiming was you present here?

E: Yes Hakime Hanim, and he will testify on what Mahir explained

F: Go ahead Ismet bey, yes Ismet, let’s hear from you what took place the day of the murder

Turgut and Serra

T: So you will testify against me, is that so?

S: Shakes her head in approval

T: Alright then, go, go tell them … mamafi, no one will take your words seriously, no one will use the words on (low-rank) employee like you to press charges against an important prosecutor … go

S: I didn’t say I will only testify…I have a proof to confirm my testimony (she remember Suleiman saying it was Turgut who did it and then swallowing the button)

T: What is the proof you’ve been hiding from me all this time, I wonder?

S: If you’re that curious, then you should also come to the courtroom and learn what it is with the rest of them

T: So you have this much trust in yourself?? and you're this smart to take me this lightly, well, I’m certain that you know very well that I will not burn alone once everything is exposed. Conspiracy, hiding evidence, obstruction of justice…you’ll be imprisoned for at least 10 years. So, what will happen to your daughter when you go to prison cancazim. Her father is not around, and if you go?? It’s known your mother is very old, what if she won’t handle this pain and suddenly dies? Let’s see…a child’s mother in imprisoned, her French school, I doubt they’ll keep her there. Poor girl!! Her whole life will be destroyed. I’m sure you considered all these possibilities given that you dared to plan and hide evidence behind my back.

S: And you didn’t treat me well either, isn’t that so Turgut?

T: Tamam, punish me then, come on!! But, with this fire, you’ll burn us both, don’t you dare forget that.

Necdet in jail

N: Guardian, did you tell Hakime Hanim?

G: Patience…the warden is not here.

N: I’m the warden, do you understand?? It’s me…now take me to a phone, I have something urgent to tell Hakime Hanim

Yasin and Orhan

People are saying he lost a lot of blood and they need to call an ambulance.

Back to court

I: After that, Mahir came back to the shop, then he told me not to tell anyone that he left. And I didn’t say anything. He’s my dear brother and I do whatever he says. This is all I have to say hakime hanim.

F: ok…Ismet bey, that day, did Mahir confess to murdering Suleyman bey? Ismet bey, did you understand my question?? Did Mahir confess to the murder?

I: No, he didn’t say

F: Are you certain?

I: Yes, he didn’t say anything

F: Alright then, you can sit down

M: Punish me, I killed the prosecutor. My dad is innocent, he just wanted to protect me then, but I no longer can live with this big burden.

N: It’s a lie, it’s a lie hakime hanim, my son is not a killer.

M: Father, don’t!

N: You don’t, quiet. You’re burying yourself, don’t accept a crime you didn’t commit.

S: God, enough, don’t test us, you took my husband, please don’t take my son away, please.

F: I’ll give my decision after a 15 minute break

Feride and the two judges

One of the judges is saying he’s shocked, Mahir lied to them before, he falsified his identity to cover up his crime. That it’s not beyond Mahir to be the real killer.

Bahar in Feride’s office

B: Feride…he’s doing everything for his father, we both know that.

F: Does one write his own death sentence to save his dad, Bahar?

B: If it’s Mahir, then yes, he does, he’s different…he gives up his soul for those he loves. You should be the one to know this very well about him. You’re like him, you have a big heart. Feride, I know you don’t share what you thin with me, but this state of yours scares me…you’re not considering breaking your pen in Mahir’s case, right Feride??

F: Bahar, where is Mahir?

B: downstairs

F: I have to speak with him, but no one can know about this, will you help me?

Then Turgut walks in

T: I know I’m the last person you want to see right now, but I had to come and warn you that if you don’t close this case today, it’ll harm you…they’ll accuse you of favoritism…( her feelings becoming an obstacle) the phone rings, Turgut answers to hear Necdet saying that he changed his mind, and he needs to talk to her.

Mahir and Nazif

N: Since when did you start considering yourself bigger than fate? (… it’s exactly like suicide, and Mahir doesn’t fear God anymore…it’s the same punishment) Immediately, you’ll go to hakime hanim and tell her you were lying and close this subject once and for all…OR!!! I don’t have a son called Mahir

M: But dad

N: nothing is worth burning your soul…a son has duties, and so does a father…you’ve stopped me until this day, but this is different….I will not forgive (bless) you Mahir

Bahar convinces the soldier that Feride needs to talk to Mahir.

Feride goes to see Mahir

M: Feride?!

F: I am forbidden to say a single word to you.

M: Hasn’t this always been the case Hakime Hanim?

F: What are you doing Mahir? Why did you say you killed him?

M: Feride, forget you know me, your fairness and decision cannot be influenced. Judge me as if you never knew me

F: You’re trying to gain more time, at the end of the day, any judgment won’t be carried out immediately, it may even take a few months. Meanwhile, you father will get out, and you will look for a way out

M: gazelle-like eyes…this may be our last meeting…(and he tries to smell her hair again, that Pantene is doing its magic :)…I’m certain that you’ll forgive me one day....

F: Did you go back again to Kader hanim’s house after the fire? I asked for the report from the fire department. I am hoping to prove that the fire was arson. Then I can start to question all this as being a set-up made for your family and prove that nothing looks as it seems.

M: So you believe me?

F: What does it matter. You made up a story..you lied ..and now you are saying you killed someone..saying to the whole city you killed the attorney general .There is no single evidence to prove your innocence..you have a motive..you have a witness. You are gonna make me sign your execution papers ..WHY? Why are you doing this Mahir?  Why you are making all who love you sad?

M: My love.

F: You have one last chance, just walk in now and deny all what you said earlier.

M: Leave me Feride, punish me for the crime and free my father.

Court scene

F: Are you still insisting on your statement?

M: Yes

F: You know that misleading the court is a crime?

M: Yes I know

F: I have a final question, the day of the crime before the killing of the attorney general me and him were drinking coffee, I spilled the coffee all over his shirt, he had a big dark stain on his shirt, I am sure you have noticed it?

M: Yes I did notice it.

F: OK where was it?

M: As you said, it was all over his shirt.

F: Where specifically?

F: Please correct me if I am wrong: You walked in to the room and had an argument with Mr Suleyman isn’t it? So you have to notice where was the stain? Where was it? Think for a minute if you want.

M: It was over his chest in the middle.

F: What was the size of it?

M: A size of a hand palm.

F: You never came to the court that day Mahir Kara and you didn’t kill Mr Suleyman at all. You are telling lies.

M: I may recall things with wrong details..

F: No you are lying. Nothing like this happened; I never had coffee with him and never spilled it over his shirt, anyone who knew the deceased know he never touched the stuff because of his heart illness. You are misleading the court and insisting on continuing in this manner. We will make you regret it if you do this again or take the justice of court lightly. Now think about this till the end of this court.

F: Call the witness Mr Erol, the retired fire expert

Feride is asking Mr Erol to give his professional opinion about what happened. The fire expert is confirming that he found 3 bottles of gasoline around the house that were used to cause the fire and it is definitely arson and not an accident.

F: Since the court is convinced of the murder of Mrs Nihan and her daughter to stop them to give their evidence and convinced this murder will directly affect the case of Nazif Kara we have decided to extend the arrest of the suspect and will have a new hearing on May 15th 1974 at 9:30 to allow the investigation to continue and discuss the new evidence.

Woman: You didn’t give Mr Suleyman justice, you are torturing his soul again!!! Enough of you defending this murderer.

Mahir and Nazif leaving the court and take separate police cars as they are going to different prisons. Mahir was transferred to another prison.

Feride and Safiye scene

Safiye is thanking Feride for her effort to save her husband and son from execution and describing her as a miracle for her family. Safiye is promising Feride a better future with her son and saying that happiness and love is within their reach.

Necdet and Turgut prison visit

T: Feride is busy I came instead, now sit down and tell me what is the deal? Don’t stay quiet. He is coming for you! He managed to transfer himself here. He is here for you to get you..stay calm and show me how loyal you are. Look at me I will use my influence to protect you because I love you.

Necdet: I am in tears!

T: Did you know that Ibo’s girlfriend want to give her statement? ..she saw you kill him. I stopped her, if I didn’t you will be hanged by now, I did it because you shouldn’t die, you are smart man aren’t you?

Turgut is planning to transfer Mahir to another prison.

Necdet: I need to make a phone call! Necdet is giving orders through the phone to kill Ibo’s girlfriend.

Daylan and Nazif in prison

N: She saved Mahir from hanging, not only that, she was a witness ..you know Daylan, I was never angry at Mahir like this before and when he said he did it ….. uff Tovbe Tovbe...

D: Come on, say it and curse him to feel good.

N: As a result, the hearing was postponed and Feride has proved that the fire was set up.

D: If she's smart enough, she'll know that you did not commit that crime Kibarim..freedom is close to me maybe it's closer to you friend, and we'll go out from here together ...listen if this happens like I said now I will make Necdet do Kurban and put the blood on our faces..Oh Kibarim if you loved fame you would've been known already.

Nazif: I am not interested ..Mahir and I, when we were coming he sent you his greetings ..he said he doesn't trust Necdet.

D: Why?

N: I asked him but he did not say ..and the police came and I forgot all about it.

D: Weird! Where did that come from?!!

Bulent found his things and figured out that Ilknur knows about the cheating. She told him she can’t forgive him.

Feride visits Mahir in prison

F: How did you manage to be placed in this prison? Who is helping you? You have to tell me.

M: Coincidence.

F: It’s coincidence that you are in the same prison as Necdet?! The man you told me to investigate?! Your plan is to make him talk. You can lie to everybody but me, because I know the best how good a liar you are! Do you want to drive me crazy?!? First you tell me to investigate this man and now I should not get involved!?

M: Yes, I’ll take care of it, you are right.

F: It is not enough to me that I am right! Even though your father’s future is at stake this is also my case. So if you know something about that man, you have to tell me and if somebody helped you to transfer to this prison, you have to give me his name.

M: I don’t want to lie to you, you already did all you could. Don’t ask me any more questions.

Turgut in the courtroom

Man: You asked for me?

Turgut: Where's the report about the fire that happened at Nihan Alton's house?

Man: It was added in the case file sir.

T: Bring it to me at once!

Turgut (on the phone): Your voice need to be shut for good!

Man: What is all this anger?

T: Everything will be arranged the way I wanted, you said!! The fire was supposed to be thought as an accident! What's this stupidity and non-professionalism ?! Clean it up Suat!!

Mahir stabs Necdet with pen :D :D

Mahir: The world is small Necdet..if there's someone who's running, than someone is after him.

N: Hello..I was waiting for you Mahir brother.

M: I didn't come to chat Necdet, you know very well why I came.. .. I won't go before I find out..I came and I am risking my life. One of us will come out from here safe..who's meant to be alive will live..Now tell me before you die who's behind this?

N: My soul is precious but I won't talk before you guarantee my life.

M: Say who?

Guy: He stabbed him with a pen.

Man: Run..officer

N: I won't go anywhere.. right? have some patience

M: You're playing with me right?

Officer: what's happening here? Get up!

M: Nothing..we're talking.

O: did he hurt you ?

N: I am fine.

O: Come

M: We'll meet again Necdet.

Feride in her room, Kerime walks in

Feride: Apparently everything does not start with love (love is not enough), neither trusting nor believing is enough to give up on love. Today I figured out that you don't trust me either, Mahir.

K: Good for you girl! You left us alone at your father's happiest day..keeping away from your family..that's not what is expected from you.

F: Mother please forgive me tonight..there's no one who's noticing my absence but you.

K: You're dreaming Feride..your father has been asking for you for hours now..How shameful!!

Necdet on the phone asking about Gul, Ibo's girlfriend

N: Did you get it? Did you find her?

Man: No brother, she got in a taxi, I was behind...

N: If necessary, you will find the b**** by sniffing her trail. Once the job is done and ended, you come flying to me immediately with the news. Come on, get back to work.

M: Understood brother, tomorrow the job will be ended, do not worry.

At the party for Mehmet Saim's promotion to Prime Minister position...

The man who is speaking with Mehmet Saim is talking about the situation of the country, how the economy is suffering and how he believes that MS will change this country. He think MS may have already been awarded the position. MS thanks the man for the kind words.

Feride comes to congratulate her father.

MS: How beautiful you are my daughter...

F: Thank you. Congratulations, I am sure that you will win.

MS: Thank you. But just so you know that you do not sit alone in important political positions. The family must be by the candidate's side. And so it must also constitute a good example.

F: I will always do what I can for you.

MS: I know my beautiful daughter. There is only you that is by my side in this house.

Bulent comes to the house, and expresses his regrets for what he did.  He asks if he can come in, Ilknur refuses. As Bulent was about to leave, Orhan arrives, which forces Ilknur to let Bulent in. He asks Bulent if they can go for a walk. Nazif Jr. asks his mother if they fought again. Ilknur denies, and Nazif Jr. asks why she is not letting his father come in the house, he gets mad and says he refuses to eat dinner.

Feride sitting outside and Mahir looking at the sky at night while reciting poem by Nazim Hikmet.

"Do you know what “to be offended” (not talking to each other) means?

To be offended is honesty. It is childish and that is why it is pure,

Truthful.

To be offended is “I love you”, Refusing to give up.

To me, ‘to be offended’ means: I get angry but at the same time I'm still here, I am not leaving, I cannot go.

To be offended is to act on a whim, to be close, you are very valuable to me.

To be offended means to say “you love”, to say “let’s understand (each other)”.

To be offended is hope, leaving doubts behind, being sure.

Therefore, I will say this:

I offended you." 

Mahir and Feride's love scandal is printed and distributed!

Newsboy: News, News! Miss Judge's big love with a criminal! The coalition's meeting has started! Yaziyor yaziyoooor...

Mahir and Necdet in the prison's courtyard

M: How is your hand? Does it hurt?

N: The pain is gone... Had you not reminded me of it, I would have forgotten about it.

M: I hope that you escape from a lunatic one more time.

N: I hope there will be no need.

M: Did jail change much since 16 years old? You were in jail for so long for a murder you didn't commit, Necdet. You took the blame. Who scared you Necdet? I also took the blame for the ones I love, for a purpose. What was your goal Necdet? Is it Osman? Two orphan brothers growing up alone is not easy... They grew up without their parents... Their father was killed in front of them, their mother left them. But Osman... You took him back with you, and look at him now... You ruined his life. He grew up with an idiot like you.

N: Where do you know these things, lan?!

M: We are just having a talk Necdet... We may not have a chance to have one later.

N: Guardian! Bring me back to my cell. My head hurts.

Mehmet Saim bey and Kerime having breakfast

MS: Where is my daughter? I am leaving. Where is she?

The maid gives MS the newspaper. He reads the headlines to see if there is anything related to him. Instead, he sees Feride's scandal. Kerime asks what it is about, and both himself and Kerime are shocked.

Kerime as she reads the headline: "Mahir Kara confessed, but Feride Sadoglu did not break the pen because of that love that lasted for months. The lovers have been found secretly in the courthouse corridor..." How is it possible...

Turgut is on the phone with Lale Hanim and he is telling her that she has the right in all what she is saying Feride now learned her lesson and should be more prudent in her actions. Then he told her not to worry he will make sure the murderer gets his punishment!!

Turgut goes near Suleyman Yilmaz's office while we hear Serra's voice echoing: "I did not just say that I will change my testimony... I have an evidence to back up what I will say..."

Melih enters Feride’s room with the newspaper in hand

F: Good morning dear!

M: I do not think this is a good morning, Miss Judge...

Melih throws the newspaper on her bed. Feride looks at it. Melih leaves, and Feride looks at the news, devastated.

Kerime: What are you doing Mehmet Saim? Do you want to have a heart attack?

MS: Go call your daughter for me, Kerime hanim.

M: She is coming shortly baba. My sister read her scandal.

K: My feride... There is an explanation, right?

F: No... But it is really not as appears to be.

MS: I do not want to hear a thing! Nothing of what you will say is consolable. You promised me but you did not keep it. I will not forgive you for years. I will not respect you. You defeated me with frustration. You embarrassed me, the great Mehmet Saim, for a worthless man. My political career is ruined! Are you happy? Are you happy for backstabbing your father, my dear daughter?

And everyone leaves Feride alone.

Orhan reads the news

O: God damn it!

S: What happened my son?

O: Whatever! My brother’s love has been published in the newspaper!

NJr.: What did they write about my uncle, grandmother? What did they say about him?

O: Soon a judge will take her position, and from tomorrow the judge will break the pen and send my father hurriedly to be hung!

S: God forbid, my son! Why are you talking in a sinister way in the morning?!

O: Actually what is sinister is my brother’s relationship with that woman! Whatever will come on our heads will be coming because of her!

S: How can you be so blind, so unjust? That woman you speak of saved your brother's life because she knows well his pure heart. From now on, you do not talk like that about your brother, nor about Judge Feride.

Osman is at school and is waiting for Songul.

O: Good morning... The case has been adjourned? *Songul nods in approval* Songul, by the way... I was sorry to hear about it... Sorry for you of course. If you need anything, like to talk about it...

S: What are you saying Osman?

O: It seems like you did not hear the news...

S: What news... Will you not talk??

O: Eh... Your man... The policeman... He has been shot. They said his condition is very critical at the hospital...

S: Ahhh... Yasin...

O: Songul, are you ok? Calm down.

S: I need to go see him... I need to go to the hospital!

O: Okay, wait! I am coming as well!

Feride crying in her room, and the maid said the courthouse called and what should she tell them... It is Bahar on the phone.

F: Hello?

B: Feride, my dear... How are you?

F: Did you see the newspaper?

B: How did that happen, I do not understand anything Feride... Everything is my fault! I should have been more careful... but I did not know that this would happen! I am very sorry...

F: It is not your fault anyway... Do not get sad.

B: I understand that you are not coming today. I have postponed all the work. Look, do not even come ok?

F: Everyone saw the news right?

B: Yes...

F: What did they say then?

B: What would they say?

F: Tamam... it is better if I do not know.

B: Feride... I will take a day off, and I will come to you what do you think? We can go out and have some fresh air...

F: No Bahar, I want to stay alone... See you.

Mehmet Saim enters hastily the Gazete company and asks for the “director”. He asks the man who the hell he thinks he is to publish such thing about his daughter. The man tries to calm him down and asks him to talk in his office until Sinan comes. Mehmet Saim wants to go have a coffee with Sinan and talk, but Sinan insists on continuing the conversation right where it started. MS inquires about the news published in the newspaper and Sinan does not deny it – he says it is very shocking news and will interest many readers. MS wants him to say that this news was a lie on the next day’s headlines, but Sinan flatly refuses on the grounds that the news is correct and that they do not publish lies. MS asks Sinan to not let him call his father about this issue, but Sinan says his father is no long here, he is now the manager of this newspaper.

His conversation with Sinan shocked him and he suffered from a heart attack as his chauffeur was about to drive him back home.

Erdal comes to the Kara’s home.

S: Did you come for the newspaper’s headline?

E: That was also a bad news, but I came for something else ..

S: What is wrong?

E: Yasin... Mahir’s friend.

O: Friend? What friend? he is not a friend... My brother turned his back to the wrong people

S: What happened to Yasin?

E: He has been shot in front of his house.

O: See, like I said! He must have done something wrong and got his punishment.

I: But why?

E: Thank God he is alive, but his condition is not great.

S: Who and what does they want from him?

E: I do not know Safiye abla... Nobody saw who shot him.

Orhan was scared to know that Yasin is still alive he couldn't stay and rushed out. Erdal asked the Karas not to tell Mahir about this. Ilknur walked Erdal outside she wants to ask him a favour, but the problem is sensitive and she wants no one to know about it.

The maid comes to Feride and told her that Feride’s father suffered from a heart attack and is at the hospital! Feride runs to go see him.

Songul and Osman arriving at the hospital.

S: Where is he? In which room? Do you know? Say something, Osman!

O: He is at the intensive care unit, to the left of the corridor.

S: Are you not coming? Alright wait here.

Asking Yasin’s friend Kemal,

S: How is he?

K: They said he is not ok. He has been under operation since this morning. He's still in a coma. The doctors said If he could wake up he will survive!

S: Can I see him?

Kemal lets her in

S: You cannot leave me ... please ... Do not let go of my hand and leave me alone, I beg you.

Mahir follows Necdet to the baths ... Necdet tells Mahir that he also wants to talk to him but he is just waiting for the right time. Mahir told him that he knows that he was the rat who sold Daylan he was about to tell Daylan then decided to keep silent but now that Daylan is about to get out of jail Necdet should consider this very carfully. Mahir told Necdet that he cannot escape from him even if got out of jail he will say the truth no matter what. He will tell to which devil he sold his soul. He told him that this is not a threat this is only a warning that he (Mahir) knows very well what kind of people Necdet is: a man who is ready to sell his own mother and murder his own brother when it works for his favor. then he knocked on the door and told him that this is his last warning Necdet will have to say all in the next meeting!!

Songul and Osman outside the hospital

S: If something happens to him, I cannot live! I beg you god, please give him my ability to breathe, take from my life and give it to him... What will I do if he dies?!

O: Shhh, do not say such things like this! He will not die. Hopefully he will live, he will not die. Come, let us go... Let us take some fresh air.

Salak Idiot Orhan tries to sneak into Yasin's room but failed! (someone should shoot this Orhan seriously!! uff!)

Devastated Feride came to check on her father at the hospital. Kerime told Feride that she never saw MS Bey like that, she accused her of destroying her father in one day. Melih told Feride it is better she does not go in the room; her father is in very bad shape seeing her will make him worse. Kerime agreed and told Feride that she also doesn’t want to see her around and asked her to go home!

Brainless Orhan was trying to hide the gun when Songul came in. She brought the lunch for Azmi. Orhan asked her why she looks so sad she said because she got a low grade in Algebra.

Feride went to see Mahir:

M: Feride? .. welcome! … Feride??

F: Did you see this?

Mahir reading the title: ‘The secret love between the judge and the criminal’

M: hh .. how did this happen Feride? in what right they write this?? .. and they are lying on top of that? .. we were only talking about the ca .. case!

M: I am sorry my love! … I am sorry for every disaster I brought your way .. while I only want to make you happy I end up hurting you more!

In the meanwhile Necdet sent his men to kill Ibo’s girlfriend!

Back to Mahir and Feride:

M: I am so sorry for what happened to your father Feride! Inshallah he will recover very soon!

F: Inshallah! … but .. I don’t know if he will ever forgive me! … we are only causing pain to each other Mahir … our love is only hurting us … just being together is causing us pain

M: You are right! … I’ll always be the black curse written on your forehead isn’t that so?

F: You are forbidden for me … to approach you .. to touch you is considered a sin … I am not allowed to call your name not even in my dreams … but I cannot stop myself .. I just can’t .. is it because of the bold and daring man you are or is it because the way you look at me with those full of hope eyes … I just forget myself as if I am in a beautiful dream when you are with me … see .. here you go again!! … please stop looking at me like this … wipe off that hope … I’ve always wanted my father to be proud of me .. to talk about me with high esteem … to always say Feride, my daughter, is so different … I was so cautious and I always counted my steps … I just wanted to always see him with his head held high with pride … I cannot stand to see the disappointment in his eyes … I’ve always given more importance to what he wanted than to what I really want … but today I offended him and embarrassed him with this

… I am ready to stand for what I believe and fight everybody for what I want Mahir … I don’t care about what people say … BUT! I cannot do something Mehmet Saim think is inconvenient for his daughter … you should understand me the best Mahir! … we both live through the eyes of our fathers .. and all we want is what they want … now I feel torn on a cross road … you on one side and my father on the opposite side .. I feel so helpless …

M: You won’t see me again Feride … I swear … I will let you go for your own sake … I won’t come to you even if it was for my father … you will never see my face again … you will forget that you ever knew me … I cannot be the reason behind your tears … but I will find those who stole our chance to be together … I will make them pay for how helpless they made us … I will make them pay for all that!!

And the GOODBYE! … :(

Someone called Turgut and told him that they killed Gul (Ibo’s girlfriend) .. Turgut is feeling the heat of losing control step by step (niyahahah)!!

Necdet’s men sent him a message that the mission is accomplished so Necdet told the guard that he needs to see Mahir urgently now!

Feride went to see her father. She begged him to forgive her and open his eyes. She promised him she will never see Mahir ever again … it is over!

Outside, she asked Melih if it was Cetin who published the scandal article. Melih did not answer he is still so angry with her. Feride told Melih that It is over … it is over for real this time … even though she will be dying from her love to Mahir .. but it is over she won’t see him ever again!! .. Melih hugged his sister and told her that it was Sinan, Cetin’s son who published that article. Sinan is the new manager of that newspaper now.

Ilknur called Bulent and told him it is over she wants a divorce!

Necdet sent money to Ayten with a letter. He wrote that he cannot forget her shining eyes and that he will get out from jail very soon and will stand by her. He asked her to wait for him he will come and will make her forget all the pain she went through he promised her with a whole new beautiful life!

Songul told her mother that she wants to go check on Ayten it has been so long since they last did so. But she was going to see Yasin at the hospital and Ayten was covering up for her.

Necdet sent for Mahir to meet him at the prison clinic!

Turgut was squeezing his mind to know what could be the proof Serra hided from him. And Super freaking Genius Turgut figured it out!! The BuTToN yeahh!!

Feride went to see Sinan:

S: Feride Hanim?

F: I am sorry to interrupt your party Sinan Bey!

S: No worries … please have a seat

F: I am fine!! …

S: How can I help you?

F: I came for the article you published this morning

S: Listen Feride Hanim .. I explained the same to Uncle Mehmet, I cannot refute an already published article .. as a journalist, it is against my principles to refute a true fact … you cannot deny that it was true, can you?

F: Your principles lack the respect of people’s personal lives Sinan Bey! If it was only for the news without your useless comments I would have never objected … I would have considered it a pure bad coincidence. And if I’ve had made a mistake I would have paid for it alone! … but what I cannot accept is your speculation about my professional ethics and your accusation of bias and favouritism, which fact you did not prove to be true, did you? 

S: What do you want now Feride Hanim?

F: While you were happy publishing this news you negatively affected the course of the case … you misled the public opinion … and you might have changed some people’s fates … so from now on … and if you have any conscience left … do your research well enough before you publish anything related to the case … and don’t try to affect people’s opinion with your possibilities and fake shows!!

Mahir and Necdet in prison

M: Is the doctor here or did he go home?

Guard: He is there.

N: See? Like I told you, I am here and did not go anywhere, I have nowhere to go and no energy to run, I wrote down all my issues/debts, now you can ask whatever you want?

M: I told you what I wanted, you are in this from the beginning Necdet, you know who wants to hurt my family, you know who the killer is.

N: Who am I to have such information, we are small people Mahir, if the big people allow it, we might pass, if they don't, then we stay at the doors, even you know that.

M: Stop blabbing Necdet.

N: You are stirring the waters Mahir, they will choke you, they will burn your soul.

M: You will talk.

N: Or you kill me? What would my number be?

M: Speak clearly! I didn't kill anyone.

N: Shish Kazem, Geveze Ahmet, your mother, your sister, they all died because you wouldn't give up this matter, how many souls you would take to save your father from the rope.. ( and another tokadi across the face)

M: Those people's deaths and sins are on your hands, of course, you sell your weapons to who you want, make money and throw who you want in jail, let your ships travel to where they want, and nobody should stop you, no one can say a word!?

N: So, you have the beginning of the thread, you are smart, but the brothers are upset now, and since you are asking me here, I will tell you that someone you love will die, within one day, if you don't drop this matter, someone dear to you will die.

M:who??
[Vrh] Go down
bes ni
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
bes ni

Broj postova : 3454

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypet 13 ruj 2013, 11:13

Snapshot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
Maki
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Maki

Broj postova : 1848

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypet 13 ruj 2013, 23:09

Nisam gledala u ponedeljak ali na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] videla najvažnije. Sasvim dovoljno da potvrdim da Bebe izgleda sasvim dobro mmmm . Iako...već znate... ja bih Ezel look ... u modernoj priči.
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

Broj postova : 4707

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptysub 14 ruj 2013, 17:56

...prijevod sažetka 37. ep...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 19:01

...linkići...

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 19:37

Prijavak ... Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 2712590081 
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 19:41

...dobrodošla...grli 

...sljedeću gledamo skupa...na mjestu zločina...

veselje veselje veselje veselje
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 19:52

yes .. Mahirmirko, bolje ti je da si u zatvoru.. za tebe neće biti sigurno kretanje ulicama idući tjedan ...

Zagrijavanje ... oblizuje  
Lijepo se buša povećala ljetos, lajbek se uredno odmaknuo ...
..a o gu... leđima da ne govorimo !!! ...smile 

[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:07

..jadničak se u sceni tučnjave preznojio...
...a u sljedećoj sceni...kad ga vode čuvari...košuljica suha...
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:08

Divlji je divlji, naš Mahirmirko .. sav je .. dobro, divlji ...
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:18

...puštaju Mahirka van na jedan dan...Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 1245697846 

...a upravo je saznao i za Yasina...
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:19

Mislim da su iscenirali , kako je Nevđet umro ...
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:21

honeybunny je napisao/la:
...puštaju Mahirka van na jedan dan...Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 1245697846 

...a upravo je saznao i za Yasina...

Zašto ga puštaju ? Kako ? Pa nije uhapšen jer je :kikiriki: , nego je priznao ubojstvo ...Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 1245697846 
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:23

...na sudu ga je...još u prošloj ep...Feride navukla...
...pitala ga je je li...dok je ubijao tužitelja...vidio mrlju od kave na njegovog košulji...
...Mahirko je rekao da je...
...a Feride je rekla da laže...jer ovaj nije pio kavu...zbog zdravstvenih poteškoća...

...priznanje nije bilo priznanje...
...ali su ga mogli pritvoriti zbog davanja lažnog iskaza i ometanja pravde...
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:26

... da, da .. da, sad se sjećam... imaš pravo ...
... a i lažno prestavljanje ..
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:26

...tako je...
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:29

Ovog leta Bebe se malo udebljao, vidi se, nije loše, samo ne više. kenan 

Samo još brkove da skine, eto nama ponovo Ezela. reeee 

Sećate se kakav je mršav bio i izgledao stalno iscrpljen/umoran celo prošlo leto.
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:34

...oblizuje ...
...ja bih ga povezla...

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:35

Ha.. evo dečka za Bahar !!! Bravo!!! udomiti ćemo i nju !!
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:36

honeybunny je napisao/la:

...ja bih ga povezla...
I ja .. na zadnjem sjedištu ...smile 
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:36

...strah...
...za obitelj...

...a uskoro će taj strah zamijeniti onaj za Feride...
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:40

...Orhan se pohvalio pokušajem ubojstva Yasina...

...i posljedica toga je...pitanje...
...što li sam to napravio?????

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:43

Maestralno odglumljen očaj u saznanju za Orhanov poduhvat .. bravo , Jablane !! Maestralno !!!
[Vrh] Go down
honeybunny
Admin
Admin
honeybunny

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Emptypon 16 ruj 2013, 20:46

...a Feride nikada neće shvatiti...

...otac će biti zadovoljan samo kad bude sve po njegovom...

...a sad je još može ucjenjivati i narušenim zdravljem...
...za koje vjerojatno krivi nju...
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3   Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3 - Page 2 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - epizoda po epizoda 3
[Vrh] 
Stranica 2 / 38.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next