Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 4

Go down 
+7
kikule81
Amra
Leona
ASTERVANDER
bes ni
Tessa
melodija
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 08 sij 2015, 18:52

Epizoda 93. fragmani 1

BELGİN: The little girl that was in front of you years ago is no longer here, müdür bey.
MS BEY: Maybe it will disturb the people, but he must die.
FERİDE: What?
SEYİT: You never put an end to a life, Mahir? I am talking about someone's life. Did you ever see a pair of eyes begging you while dying?

Zadnja promjena: adan; čet 08 sij 2015, 23:21; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 08 sij 2015, 21:23

Uh, ovaj me fragman za 93 epku plaši. cry

Neće valjda Necdet zarobiti Feridu, a onaj mupovski načelnik saznati sa Belgin i krađu dosijea. ljut

Šta su smislile scenaristkinje, u kom pravcu će ići događaji. Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 1245697846

Samo da naši golupčići prežive sve nedaće, kojih je u nedogled, te ostanu zajedno. mmmm
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 09 sij 2015, 21:10

Evo i najve sažetka za 93.

Mahir, who saw that Sarı Cemal's shooter is Seyit, goes after him and catches him. While he forces on(puts pressure on) Seyit to find out whose man he is, he notices that the police has come, and he takes Seyit and brings him to the Pasaj. His goal is to make Seyit talk and find out for which Kabadayı he works for. The moment when Mahir starts to question Seyit, a sudden police raid happens and Seyit passes on to the police's hands. While being taken away to the police station, Seyit, who had been embarked into a different car, manages to kill the police officers and disappear from the scene.

Vehbi understood that Belgin had someone take dossier from his house. He turns up pounding at her door. Belgin, who is done with Vehbi, has no intention to control(handle) him any longer. Belgin slyly prepares a game to get rid of Vehbi. In addition to this, there is Mehmet Saim as the game's leading role. Will Vehbi and Mehmet Saim bite Belgin's bait (be fooled by her game)?

Mahir has no intention to stop on going after Seyit. He finds out with Feride's help Seyit's address and goes to Seyit's home. Mahir comes across with a big surprise in Seyit's house. He finds Aliye whom Seyit has held her captive for years. Aliye is in a very bad condition and Mahir brings her to the hospital. When Seyit notices that Mahir has taken Aliye from his house, he goes crazy(becomes enraged). Dependent on Aliye in an obssessive way, he makes a plan to take her from Mahir. He will threaten Mahir with attacking him where he is most sensitive and vulnerable. The biggest test in Mahir's life awaits for him. Who will the person with blood on his hands from the Mahir and Seyit showdown?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysub 10 sij 2015, 20:41

93.epizoda, fragmani 2. amra

SEYİT: It was night, Mahir. You were all sleeping... Wedding the next day... You left the car at the florist. He had brought and left it in front of your house. I put the bomb in the car. I touched the daisies, Mahir. Oh, how you cried so much Mahir... How so devastated you were... Your sister was also distraught. She got up around to collect the pieces of her son.

Prijevod by KFES FB

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysri 14 sij 2015, 17:30

Epizoda 94. , fragmani 1.

Prijevod by KFES FB

Voices shifting in between NECDET and TURGUT:
Brother, do you know what it is to be stabbed in the back by the one you loved the most? You do not know... But I do know. Remember that day you told me that you loved a girl, but then your best friend Ferit came in between you two... How vengeful you were to him. Now, I remember(think of) you with the same rancor, my dear brother. Just like that, cancağızım. Hope to see you soon..

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 16 sij 2015, 20:24

Sažetak za 94.epizodu

sram o, ne

While Mahir has been trying to walk on the path he thinks as right without getting dirty to achieve justice, in the end, he got to the point of what his father wanted to explain to him. He killed his mother and küçük Nazif's killer and he prevented him from hurting İlknur but he was not able to remain clean. The burden of having taken someone's life sinks his conscience and shoulders down (bothers him). While Mahir tries to overcome this burden, the kabadayıs, who have found out that Seyit has been killed, make the decision that they must get rid of him. For this, they will catch Mahir defenselessly on his own. Will Mahir bite the kabadayıs' bait (fall for their game)?

Seyit's way of dying and Mahir's attitude is the reason for Feride being suspicious. For her suspicions to turn out for nothing, by praying, she tries to figure out whether Mahir killed or did not kill Seyit. Will Feride find out that her love killed Seyit?

Necdet threatens Feride in order to convince Ayten. While he waits for Feride to bring Ayten to him, the things that develops(happens) causes Necdet to live moments full of fear. The notes and personal belongings who came in completely unexpected moments remind Necdet of only one person. Turgut Akın. Necdet has started believing that Turgut is alive. Is Necdet right? Is there any possibility that Turgut Akın is truly alive?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 16 sij 2015, 20:35

2. fragman za 94.epizodu

Prijevod by KFES

MAHİR: Just hug me...
MAHİR: Wherever you want to take from, you can take from there. If there is one of them who gets in my way, prevents my work, he will suffer for what he has done.
NECDET: Where are you man!!!! Where are you!! Turgut!
MAHİR: This was exactly the purpose of the conversation, gentlemen. If you touch me, I will touch you back. Shoot! Do not stop, shoot. Shoot so that we can all die together.

i 3. fragman  ( izgleda da je Turgut ipak živ,
iako mi je glupo da to najave u fragmaniju, takvu bombu)

Prijevod by KFES FB

TURGUT: Just like that, cancağızım. I wanted you to know. Because it is better to know than to not know. Hope to see you soon.

Zadnja promjena: adan; sub 17 sij 2015, 00:05; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
Leona
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Leona

Broj postova : 750

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 16 sij 2015, 21:00

Kolika je glupost ovo vraćanje Turguta, ne mogu da verujem.. sram
Čoveku propala serija, zbog koje je otišao iz K. i sad da ga malo vrate.  :aha4:
Koliko zapetljavaju i vrte se u krug, i koliko smaaarajuuu..au, ovo će i zbog Kenana biti teško gledati do kraja..
Cok sam razočarana.. ljut

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysri 21 sij 2015, 18:55

Epizoda 95., fragman 1.

Oni su stvarno vratili Turguta.
Baš me zanima objašnjenje kako ?

Što će se dogovditi? Mahir je ubio jednom, hoće li opet?

Edit:prijevod by KFES FB

TURGUT: For Mahir, the arrow has long left from the bow (What is done, is done; there is no turning back). I will hold him by the hands (help him) to reach his goal. When reaches the Beyefendi, he will be completely enraged (gone mad). Especially the moment he discovers that Beyefendi is Mehmet Saim - come my joy, come...

Zadnja promjena: adan; čet 22 sij 2015, 16:54; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
Leona
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
Leona

Broj postova : 750

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 22 sij 2015, 11:24

Da l' je veća nebuloza vraćanje Turguta u seriju, ili to što Ferie diže optužnicu protiv Mahira..bogo moj.. Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 4119820998
Tako to izgleda kad scenaristi izgube kompas..

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 22 sij 2015, 16:57

I ne samo to...

Mrtvih na karoce, nigdje suđenja, nigdje tijela, nigdje policije, puca se na sve strane,
a sad - hop!! - odmah svjedoci, mora se zadovoljiti pravda.

Prijevod fragmanija 2. by KFES FB

SUNA: You want the man you love to be tried (put on trial)...
Here, write it with your own hands - Mahir Kara's death warrant.
FERİDE: Mahir Kara, with the crime of having killed Seyit Durak, is in the state of the accused.
The enclosed evidence and eyewitness statements is attributed to prove Mahir Kara's crime.
Mahir Kara must be tried with the crime of having wilfully committed murder.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 23 sij 2015, 17:44

95. epizoda, fragman 3.

Prijevod by KFES FB

FERİDE sings: I loved a man who accumulates love in his heart, I loved a man who changes the world with his smile...
FERİDE: Mahir Kara must be tried with the crime of having wilfully committed murder.
FERİDE sings: Are those eyes with me now? Are those words mine now?

A evo i sažetka 95. epizode!
Turgut im šeta po Sudu, kao običan građanin sa novim identitetom,
a Feride je LJUTA na Mahira?????? ljut

Nazif and Dalyan, who have learned that the kabadayıs will catch Mahir all alone and try to kill him, did not leave Mahir alone. All of Mahir's loved ones came to support him. Mahir, who sees his father standing like a mountain behind his back, got very happy. Finally Nazif has forgiven Mahir. Mahir continously becoming more powerful infuriates the kabadayıs. Now they have to kill Mahir off, and for this, they make the decision to use Orhan. They want from Orhan to kill Mahir. Will Orhan accept to kill Mahir in order to sit on the same level with the kabadayıs at the same table?

Necdet, who saw Turgut in front of him, has overcome the initial shock. Turgut tells Necdet that he must pay the price for his betrayal. Will Necdet accept Turgut's proposal? What is Turgut's real purpose?

Turgut, who carries into execution his plan after meeting with Necdet, goes to the Courthouse and he appears before Feride. With a new identity, just like an ordinary citizen, he approaches Feride... When Feride sees Turgut, she lives a big shock. At the end of this encounter, Turgut gives to Feride very important documents. Feride has now found out all the truths about the murder of Seyit... Feride goes mad (very angry) when she finds out that her love has become a killer with blood on his hands. Feride got stuck in between her love and the justice she dedicated herself to. Will Feride turn Mahir in to justice?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 29 sij 2015, 17:18

96. epizoda , fragman 1.

Prijevod by KFES FB

TURGUT: I think that you now realise that I am not as frail as you think. Witness, if he hurts me in any way... Even if I die a natural death...
MAHİR: This man stole our lives, Feride!
TURGUT: In short, cancağızım, if I die, you die.
FERİDE: You gave me a promise just half an hour ago!
MAHİR: We knew Turgut to be dead when I gave that promise. What should I do now, huh? What should I do? Of course I am going to go and latch onto his throat!
FERİDE: So things have changed, is that so?
MAHİR: Yes, they changed.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 30 sij 2015, 20:29

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 2829516366 , o ne, oni moraju dokazati da je ovo Turgut...

Sažetak 95. epizode, prijevod by KFES FB

Everyone, who saw Turgut at the police precinct, are in a big shock. Turgut introduces himself as Korkut Ölmez in response to all of Mahir and the others' pressure on him. According to him, it nothing but a terrifying resemblance.

Mahir will try to prove that Turgut, who introduced himself as Korkut Ölmez, is lying. Feride, Yasin and Kemal help him. They start with fingerprinting but Turgut did his homework well when he was in hiding and he made big preparations for this moment of encounter. Will Mahir and Feride be able to prove that Turgut is lying?

İlknur, who gets more attached to Seyis as the day goes by, accepts Seyis' invitation and goes to the farm that he lives in. She is very disappointed with what she saw at the farm. İlknur has found out that Seyis is a kabadayı. How will this situation affect her relationship with Seyis?

Belgin, who heard that Mahir has done an investigation to prove that Turgut still lives on, helps him (Mahir). Mahir and Feride, who have gotten a hold of Turgut's father's address thanks to Belgin, started thinking that they have cornered Turgut. Meanwhile, Belgin, who has started expressing openly her love and feelings for Mahir, has found herself a new partner... Who is that new partner that Belgin is keeping like a secret?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 05 vel 2015, 20:16

Koliko ja razumijem: tebi Mahir, meni Feride.

U što će nam ovo pretvoriti Mahirmirka?

97.epizoda, fragman 1.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
miba

Broj postova : 729

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 06 vel 2015, 17:11

Prevod 97. epizode - najava - Amazonke ex Yu yoh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Vrh] Go down
miba
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
miba

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 06 vel 2015, 21:26

Prevod 97. epizode - druga najava - Amazonke ex Yu
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 06 vel 2015, 22:47

No, dakle... oteti će Nazifa a i Mahirmirko je opet u lisicama....

Evo i najavljenog sažetka za 97.epizodu

Turgut walking out freely makes Mahir's blood boil. He became certain that he will not be able to prove the truth in accordance to the rules. He has no patience nor strength to listen to Feride's warnings. Whatever happens, he is determined to make Turgut admit the truth. He turns up at Turgut's door with a gun in his hand. Will Mahir be able to make Turgut talk?

Turgut knows Mahir very well and to be a step ahead, he made a fine plan. Belgin also will help him. Will Turgut and Belgin able to carry out(realise) their plan? Turgut, who is determined to corner Mahir from everywhere and attack him where he is most sensitive(vulnerable), has another different plan. He got Belgin to convince Kütük Nail. Will Nail be able to carry out the plans concerning Nazif?

İlknur, who said no to Seyis, is very sad. When Songül sees the state of her sister, she pressures on her to find out why. İlknur tells her sister that she will not be able to trample on(ignore) her father and brother, and marry a kabadayı. She is in pain. Because she is in love with Seyis. Songül objects. Whatever the consequences are, she wants (her) to run after that love. Will Songül be able to convince İlknur?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 12 vel 2015, 21:12

Evo ga

Prijevo by KFES FB

FERİDE: Lie...
TURGUT: Seeing that you do not believe me, go and ask your daddy.
BELGİN: Nail abi has back-pedalled(retracted) yani? While he attempted to kidnap him, he said to himself to also use Mahir.
MAHİR: If police does not get in my way, that will be good enough. Can you do this?
FERİDE: Why are you avoiding (withdrawn from) Turgut so much?
SOSYETE YUSUF: Allow me to kill whoever it is that has angered you so much to make you a murderer.
KÜTÜK NAİL: Hope is a beautiful thing, Kibar Nazif.
NAZİF: Do not, Mahir!
MAHİR: Nail!
NAZİF: Do not trust this man. Do not do it. It is all a trap. He is going to shoot both you and I. Do not fall for anyone's game, Mahir!

Zadnja promjena: adan; sub 14 vel 2015, 01:01; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysub 14 vel 2015, 00:19

Sažeta najava 98.epizode ( prijevod by KFES FB)

Mahir has found out from behind bars that his father has been kidnapped, and he has gone ballistic(become enraged).
He even has taken the risk of escaping from jail.
Meanwhile, he is also bewildered(stunned) with the news that came.
Turgut has no complaints to make against him (pressing charges).

When Mahir comes out of jail, he goes after Nail and he gets a hold of the kabadayıs by the neck.
While Seyis and Sosyete explain that they do not know about the situation, news from Nail comes.
Nail will give Nazif to Mahir in exchange for breaking his son out of jail and bring his son to him.
Mahir, for his father, has to commit a crime and help a real criminal flee from justice.
Will Mahir be able to get Nail's son out of jail and reunite with his father?

While all of these is happening, Feride goes to Turgut's home to find out what is his real goal.
She calls for Turgut to account for his actions.
Turgut tells Feride that she is running in circles (wasting time) to catch him because he works for the government.
When Feride does not believe his words, he tells her to go ask her father.
When Feride tells to Mehmet Saim about what Turgut has said, he gets very mad and he warns Feride to definitely stay away from Turgut.
Feride, who notices that her father is steering clear(avoiding) from Turgut, is astonished.
Will Feride be able to find out why Mehmet Saim is withdrawn from Turgut?

Nazif is certain that Nail will not keep the promise that he made.
To him, even if Nail gets his son back, Nail will kill him and Mahir.
He wants from Nail to kill him and to leave Mahir alone.
That way, Mahir will not be obliged to commit a crime.
Nail does not accept this offer but he wants to bet with Nazif.
If Nazif wins, Nail will set him free and deliver him to Mahir.
Will Nazif be able to pass the difficult test with conditions?
Will Mahir be able to save him from Nail's hands without committing a crime?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypon 16 vel 2015, 16:39

Samo jedan fragman? Čudno...

spremaju nam iznenađenje? Nisu mogli dati fragmani, a da isuviše ne otkriju?

Hm, znamo da će Mahirmirko izaći iz Zatvora,
jer ga Turgut neće teretiti. Već i to je dosta zagonetan postupak.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysri 18 vel 2015, 21:10

Epizoda 99. , fragman 1.

Prijevod by KFES

MAHİR: Nail! Up until now, I was just as much human as you are. But from this moment onwards, I no longer am!
KÜTÜK NAİL: Do not! Let go of me! Let go!
MAHİR: Who wanted to get rid of me?
SEYİS: Your purpose is to find the real murderer.
MAHİR: Who gave him this order? Who? Say it.
SOSYETE YUSUF: Let us go to the Beyefendi. Let us tell him that Mahir is in pursuit of him. Let us see how he would like to handle this business.

Zadnja promjena: adan; čet 19 vel 2015, 19:23; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
ASTERVANDER
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ASTERVANDER

Broj postova : 665

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptysri 18 vel 2015, 23:57

adan je napisao/la:
Epizoda 99. , fragman 1.

ADANCIM,PA ON GAZI TAZE ,EXTRA VERGINE ONAJ TVOJ SNIJEG OD JUČER! mmmm mmmmmm,stopice mu opuyorum!

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
miba

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptyčet 19 vel 2015, 12:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pravila Kenana İmirzalioglua u seriji Karadayi !!

U išćekivanju 100. epizode Karadayi. Kenan İmirzalıoğlu dobija od 125.000 TL za epizodu. Radi četiri dana u nedelji, a njegov radni dan traje 12 sati. Snimanje je održano bez prekida, u punoj brzini, a na minimum je smanjeno vreme čekanja. Kenan, iako pravi navijač, pokušava da se ne pojavljuje na fudbalskim utakmicama kluba Galatasaray.
Nakon tri godine snimanja Karadayi glumac neće više učestvovati u projektima gde epizode traju 120 minuta.
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Emptypet 20 vel 2015, 21:54

Sažeta najava 99.epizode  i fragman 2.

Prijevod by KFES FB

Seyis and Sosyete, having seen what happened to Nail, understood that they will not be able to deal with Mahir on their own. They go to Mehmet Saim and explain to him Mahir's goal. Mehmet Saim finds out that Mahir is after him and that the circle that surrounds him gradually gets smaller. He must stop Mahir immediately. What is MS' new plan? Will MS be able to succeed in making Mahir fall for the new game?

Mahir finds out that Feride has been threatened by the journalist. He goes with Feride to go meet with Tarık. His aim is to make the man talk, find out who made him do this, and take the pictures from Tarık. Will Mahir be able to make Tarık talk and take the pictures from him?

İlknur explains to her father that she made the decision to marry Seyis. Nazif expresses in an adamant way that he will not allow this marriage to happen. İlknur, who understood that she will not be able to convince her father, packs up her belongings and leaves home. A big surprise awaits for İlknur at Seyis' house. What is the surprise that awaits for İlknur?

The day for Belgin's trial has arrived. She goes to the court confident that there is no evidence against her and that she will be set free. Belgin and Feride come face to face in court. What will be the outcome of the Belgin and Feride face off, who both cannot stand each other?

Evo i fragmana 2. , prijevod ba KFES FB

FERİDE: In accordance with articles of the Turkish penal code, a sentence to imprisonment has been decided.
BELGİN: You cannot do this! All of this is personal. You want to scare me but you are going to be regretful!
KERİME: Your purpose too is to destroy Mehmet Saim. Do this, Turgut. I am going to give you all the support you want.
MAHİR: I am obliged to be cautious, Feride. The man is calling and threatening you. He is calling you into the forest. As he commits dishonourableness, shall I continue to be good?
MAHİR: Do you not dare get in my way again.

Iz ovog suđenja Belgin , će se izroditi suđenje Mahirmirku?

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 5 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 4
[Vrh] 
Stranica 5 / 8.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next