Ezel/Actors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponekad ne mislim na tebe - U spomen na adan

Početna stranicaPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Karadayi - Novosti 4

Go down 
+7
kikule81
Amra
Leona
ASTERVANDER
bes ni
Tessa
melodija
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

Broj postova : 12266

Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 26 vel 2015, 18:50

Epizoda 100. , fragmani 1.

Glupost!!!
Turgut slobodno šeta po mjestu zločina,
a Mi bi trebali trošiti žifce je li Mahirmirko uhapšen ,
kakve dokaze su smjestili i je li Feride pobacila?
Kako rekoh, glupost!!

FERİDE: What do you want?
TURGUT: What you want… Justice. I have come to help you.
FERİDE: Until this moment, I have never encountered Turgut to have overlooked a piece of evidence or clue within a lawsuit.
BELGİN: It is obvious that the arrangement is strong. That murder would have long befallen upon Mahir.
MEHMET SAİM: Why?
FERİDE: Because I love Mahir, father.
MEHMET SAİM: Be quiet!
MEHMET SAİM: Tomorrow morning, you are going to kidnap Feride as she is leaving the house.

Evo i fragman 2.

Konačno prekid?
Hvala Bogu da je gotovo sa ovim malosimomalotamoasveskupaniš.
Sad ih mogu počet sastavljati.

Prijevod by KFES FB

FERİDE: My Mahir… Passion, love…
It does not happen with the self-sacrifice of only one side.
MAHİR: But the price for this is too heavy, my Feride.
FERİDE: Not as much as being without you, Mahir.
While you decay your life here, I cannot live my life outside.
MAHİR: My Feride, I beg you, do not.
FERİDE: I love you, too, Mahir Kara.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 27 vel 2015, 17:24

Yeee... nije prekid... Feride je svjedok kako Mahirmirko nije ubio Naila!!!!

Sažetak 100-te, prijevod by KFES FB

The plan to eliminate Mahir that Mehmet Saim has planned meticulously has been executed without any problem. Mahir has been arrested for committing murder on journalist Tarık and Kütük Nail. However, something that they did not count into the plan happened and Feride, who has been looking for Mahir, followed him secretly and came to the carpentry workshop. Feride, who knows that Mahir did not kill Nail, is obliged to testify in order to save her love. Mahir, who does not want her job and future to be put in danger, is definitely not going to allow this. Mehmet Saim, who found out that Feride was witness to what went down, also does not allow this but Feride will risk everything and testify. Will Mehmet Saim be able to prevent Feride from appearing in court? Will Feride be able to save Mahir?

Turgut's plans are to be ruined because of Mahir entering jail while he is innocent. To him Mahir, who goes to jail even though innocent, will stay as a hero in Feride's eyes and heart. Turgut makes a move in order to prevent this and takes a step that he did not plan on. Will Feride, who is stunned from Turgut's attitude toward her, allow this?

While all of these are happening, Sosyete thinks that he must kill Mahir to get rid of him forever. When Sosyete does not get the support he expected from Seyis, he decides to act on his own. Will Sosyete be able to succeed in killing Mahir?

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
miba

Broj postova : 729

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyuto 03 oľu 2015, 23:32

Evo nekoliko zanimljivosti  vezanih za snimanje serije.

Serija je prodata u 40 država.
Do sada je snimano na 950 različitih lokacija. Od toga su 25-30 stalne lokacije - Mahirova kuća, sud, Feridna kuća, čaj bahča...
Izrađeno je 9.500 kostima i 4750 pari obuće. Na Mahiru baš i nismo primetili neke kostime. Plava košulja, pa plava košulja. A i Feride ima 3 para cipela, ne znaš koje su od kojih ružnije.

Sema i Eylem su napisale  9.800 stranica scenarija. 
 Za potrebe snimanja bilo je potrebno 80 predmeta(  televizora, radio aparata  i sl.) , kao i nameštaj iz sedamdesetih godina prošlog veka.

Tehničku ekipu čini 90 ljudi.
Stalnu glumačku ekipu čini 35 glumaca.
U svakoj epizodi učestvuje oko 300 statista.
Oko 900 različitih ljudi je do sada prošlo kroz seriju.
25 glumaca je napustilo seriju, zbog razvoja događaja. A neki su se i vratili. Turgut npr.

Nekih 980 puta su napravili punđu Feride. Dobro da Berg još i ima kosu, kad je onako maltretiraju.
Upotrebljeno je 9800 šnala i ukrasa za kosu.
Upotrebljeno je 20 automobila iz tog vremena tokom dosadašnjeg snimanja serije.
Korišćeno je 20 različitih oružja.

Čuli smo 350 pesama i muzičkih motiva.

Ispijeno je 380.000 šoljica čaja.

Serija je dobila 56 nagrada.

Ekipa je na setu proslavila snimanje stote epizode.

U ovoj epizodi  scenaristkinje su se potrudile da  malo pažnje posvete i nasilju nad ženama.
 Berguzar je na svom Instagram profilu, objavila fotografiju sa tekstom te scene.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Vrh] Go down
kikule81
Ezelovac
Ezelovac
kikule81

Broj postova : 1775

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 05 oľu 2015, 15:17

[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 05 oľu 2015, 21:41

Prijevod zahvaljujući KFES FB

Fragman 1.

FERİDE: Untie my hands, man. Time is pressing!
TURGUT: We will call Mahir, you will say that you found out who is the bomber. You will give Sosyete's name. Mahir will go to Sosyete, and will find out that Mehmet Saim is the beyefendi.
Be at the vinegar factory at exactly 9 tomorrow evening.
MEHMET SAİM BEY: I will be there.
ORHAN: When he comes, tell him that Karadayı is looking for him.
MAHİR: Above all, I will look at the Beyefendi right in the eyes and bring him to account for everything that he has done to us, Orhan.

Fragman 2.

FERİDE: My God, could the name of these butterflies flying inside of me be Deniz? Did you really give this miracle to us? If so, the fruit of our love growing inside of me, that chose us and will rise like the sun and hope in our lives, is the biggest gift... I will always love and protect you in spite of everyone. You will become your father's and my biggest purpose in life, my baby.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptysub 07 oľu 2015, 01:05

NAjava sažetka 101. epizode

Feride is determined to testify for the man she loves at the sake of losing her profession. Mahir is now sure that a game has been played on him and that the bomber is either Sosyete or Seyis. Will Mahir be able to reach to Seyis and find out the truth from him? Will Mahir find out that İlknur has married Seyis?

Sosyete, who was unable to kill Mahir, goes to Mehmet Saim and threatens him. Sosyete and Mehmet Saim clash with each other (showdown). Who will be victorious from that showdown?

Turgut, who is determined to make Mahir find the Beyefendi, will not stay idle. He makes a big plan. He arranges a big meeting in which everything will be solved and calls for all sides at the same place, same time. Will Turgut succeed in bringing Sosyete, Mehmet Saim and Mahir altogether? Will Mahir be able to finally find out that Mehmet Saim is the Beyefendi?

Feride finds out that she is pregnant. While she sets off to go give Mahir the good news, Belgin, who just got out of jail, also finds out that Feride is pregnant.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
miba

Broj postova : 729

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypon 09 oľu 2015, 11:40

Karadayi "break up" on 8 June 2015.

Ezelovac
Ezelovac
ezel&eysan

Broj postova : 892

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypon 09 oľu 2015, 16:48

Jedva čekam da završe, pa da nam se Bebe vrati u staru dobru normalnu fazu. Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 324084633

[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypon 09 oľu 2015, 23:32

Jao, Mahir je u celoj večerašnjoj epizodi bio predobar, da ni brkove nisam primetila/nisu mi smetali. kenan nesvjest1 nesvjest1 nesvjest1 nesvjest1 safatati :amra5:

A Ferki svaka čast, kako se bori za svoju ljubav i po cenu da ugrozi svoj položaj sudije. Bravo za oboje. grli skakavac Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 2712590081
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 12 oľu 2015, 15:53

102. fragmani 1. se ipak još čeka.
Izgleda da imaju problema...

Sema Ergenekon

Özensizlik diyip yargılamayın hemen lütfen. Set devam ediyor. Malzemelerden bütünlüklü bir tanıtım çıkar çıkmaz da size sunuyor.

Uzeto od Karadayi FB: "Tweet of Sema Ergenekon today. She asks not so sharply to judge their work, set is continued..from the captured material is prepared announcements and they will be offered to the audience"

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 12 oľu 2015, 21:17

Konačno

102. , fragman 1.

Mislim da je ova zadnja faca: saznanje tko je beyefendi

Prijevod , zahvaljujući FB Karadayi - Live sa prijevodom

MS: Postavicu ti jednu zagonetku. Sinoc sam je cuo, ali nisam znao odgovor, mozda ces ti znati. Imas jedan sat s kukavicom. Uvece u 8h kad ces da legnes da spavas navijas ga za ujutru u 9h. Koliko sati spavas? Mahir: Je l' si sinoc cuo glas ovog cike? On je bio jedan od onih koji su razgovarali?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 13 oľu 2015, 19:35

Najavljeni sažetak 102. epizode
Prijevod by KFES FB

Feride, who goes on her way with joy to give Mahir the good news that they are expecting a baby, is unaware that Belgin is following her. Belgin knows that Feride is the biggest obstacle in front of her in order to get to Mahir(unite with him). Will Mahir and Mehmet Saim find out that Feride is pregnant?

While Necdet is lying on his deathbed, Süeda gives birth prematurely and it is a girl. Süeda finds out that from now on Necdet may stay confined to bed. Necdet's condition is not good at all. She wants to leave her daughter and Necdet to Ayten, and leave (go away). Will Ayten accept to look after Necdet and the baby?

Seyis recovers and he tells İlknur that it is Bülent who wanted to kill him. İlknur goes to Bülent to account for what he did. When Seyis gets better, Bülent, who is scared that Seyis will go after him, explains to Orhan the situation. Orhan makes the decision to kill Seyis to save his sister and Bülent from him. Will Orhan be able to kill Seyis?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptysub 14 oľu 2015, 18:46

102.epizoda fragman 2.

amra

Prijevod zahvaljujući KFES FB

MAHİR: Tell me. I know that you are the one who planted the bomb. Who is the Beyefendi, tell me.
SOSYETE YUSUF: Find on your own.
AYSEL: You know that Hakime Hanım... She had an accident.
BELGİN: Did she not die?
MAHİR: Who is there? What are you doing here, child?
MEHMET SAİM: What if we put an end to his pain?
BELGİN: Who is this person?
MAHİR: Would you help me? You heard the voices of those who were in the factory. If you hear again, can you recognise it?
BELGİN: Feride Şadoğlu. How is her condition?
MAHİR: The voice that you heard last night, was it that uncle's (man's) voice?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 19 oľu 2015, 21:05

103. epizoda , fragman 1.

Mislim da su točna nagađanja: nosila je blizance, a izgubila je samo jedno!!!!!  Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 324084633

Zahvaljujući Karadayi - Live sa prevodom FB

MS: Vec dva dana razmisljam kome mogu da kao zenu ostavim cerku u amanet kada umrem. Samo mi ti padas na pamet. T: Prokletstvo! MS: Zato zelim da se ozenis sa Feride. K: Nije nista lose u pitanju, doktore? D: Gospodjo Feride, stigli su rezultati krvi.. F: Dobro sam, doktore? D: Moram da vam kazem nesto jako vazno.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 20 oľu 2015, 19:10

NAjavljeni sažetak 103. epizode

Mahir, who realised that the Beyefendi is Mehmet Saim, is very upset(devastated). His love's father is the person who ruined his life, deprived him of his mother and küçük Nazif. He wants to be sure that Mehmet Saim is the beyefendi. He goes to Turgut and asks him. Will Turgut help Mahir? Will Mahir be able to meet Mehmet Saim face to face and call him to account for everything?

While all of this is happening, Mehmet Saim made the decision to marry Feride off, who was unable to break off from Mahir at all. This way, the subject of Mahir will close forever for Feride. He prepares a marriage ceremony secretly from Feride. Will Feride be able to defy her father? Will Feride sign the marriage contract?

Feride, who continues to be treated at the hospital, is in pain for having lost her baby. She is very sad. Suddenly, she is taken into examination. After that examination, Feride's world will change. What is the news the doctor gave to Feride?

Ayten, who is forced to look after Necdet and the baby at home, is in a tough situation. She has learned that the sales of her record are going very well. She must find Süeda in order to get rid of that situation she found herself in and to resume living her life. Will Ayten find Süeda and convince her? Will Ayten be able to succeed in giving Necdet and the baby to Süeda?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 20 oľu 2015, 19:24

103. epizoda fragman 2.

Koja konfuzija.

Prijevod by KFES FB

TURGUT: Beyefendi. Your life's sole(only) enemy. The killer that you are searching for is Feride's father... Mehmet Saim bey.
MAHİR: Ones of the ones that know him is not dead. Seyis is still alive. You will help me.
SEYİS: I will do whatever you want. If you come, then it will happen. If you do not come, it will be ruined.
MEHMET SAİM: When and where?
SEYİS: Tonight at 8pm, at Rıhtım. See you.

Zadnja promjena: adan; sub 21 oľu 2015, 00:12; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
[Vrh] Go down
melodija
Ezelovac
Ezelovac

Broj postova : 1175

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 20 oľu 2015, 21:22

Joj, ovi fragmani me uništiše, ubi me strah šta će se desiti u 103 epki. ljut

Nema granica ludostima MS. Psihopata opsjednom samo brigom da spasi svoje du.. i po cenu da žrtvuje ćerku, kao što je i sina. Njega odmah treba hapsi
[Vrh] Go down
adan
Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 20 oľu 2015, 21:40

Da, mislim da nas čeka teška epizoda u ponedjeljak.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 26 oľu 2015, 17:19

104.epizoda, fragman 1.

Pogledsajte što nas čeka

FERİDE: Have you learnt something?
ADNAN: There is a suspect, hakime hanım.
FERİDE: Who is the individual that you suspect?
ADNAN: Mahir Kara shot Bakan(Minister) bey.
FERİDE: This was the only crime left that you did not accuse Mahir of. Mahir shot my father?
MAHİR: I shot him, not you. Come on, go. In any case, you never came here.
KERİME: Could it be true? Was your father shot by Mahir?
FERİDE: No, mother. Mahir would never do something like this. Selim bey has also united with Adnan Savcı and they are trying to portray as though you shot my father.
MAHİR: They are telling the truth. No one is throwing the blame of the crime on me. I shot your father.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 27 oľu 2015, 22:33

Najavljeni sažetak 104.epizode

While Mehmet Saim is fighting for his life (dying in agony), Mahir tells to Nazif to leave. He will say that he shot Mehmet Saim himself. He will take on the blame of the crime. Nazif does not accept this but on top of Mahir's insistence, he find the solution is to go. Mahir is to wait by Mehmet Saim's side. Nazif, who left the office, goes straight home. His purpose is to explain to Feride what happened and to confess that he shot her father. Will Nazif be able to succeed in doing that?

Feride, who found out that her father has been shot, goes to Mehmet Saim's side. Mehmet Saim is in a coma. While she waits by her father's side who is fighting for his life, on the other hand, she also wonders by whom her father has been shot... Feride, who finds out that all of the signals point to Mahir, goes crazy(very mad). She does not believe at all that her love could have shot her father. To her, it is being tried to throw the blame on Mahir once again. Whatever happens, she will not allow, with that reason, Mahir to be accused. Will Feride be able to find out who is the person that actually shot her father? Will Mahir be arrested for shooting Mehmet Saim?

While all of these are happening, Boksör Hilmi, who has not forgotten at all his grudge for Mahir, goes to the territory to appear before him. He comes across Orhan who is in Mahir's place. When Orhan tells Hilmi whatever you will say to my brother say it to me, Boksör Hilmi holds Orhan captive. Boksör Hilmi sends the news to Mahir that if Mahir does not appear before him, his brother will die. Will Mahir be able to get there on time and save his brother from death?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptypet 27 oľu 2015, 22:38

104.epizoda, fragmani 2

Prijevod by KFES FB

BOKSÖR HİLMİ: Come on dudes, go look in every place and find this Mahir.Tell him that ''my brother Hilmi has a few words and will say it personally to your face''. If the time exceeds 7 in the morning, then he will hug his brother's corpse. HADİ.
MAHİR: Orhan... Orhan! Do not do this to me Orhan!

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 02 tra 2015, 16:57

Najava sažetka za 105. epizodu izašla prije fragmanija!
Prijevod by KFES FB

Feride does not believe at all Mahir who said "I shot your father". Her world turned upside down. She wants to learn the reason but Mahir does not give an answer. Feride, to be certain, confronts Mahir one more time but she gets the same answer. Feride is devastated. Mahir does not tell Feride the truth because he made the decision to escape from jail in some way and complete the job that was left half done. And for this cause, he is ready to give himself up.

When Mehmet Saim regains consciousness, he wants Feride's baby to be aborted. To him, to bring into this world a criminal kabadayı's out-of-wedlock baby is impossible. Kerime also concurs(agrees) with him. Will Feride execute her father's want and abort her baby?

Mahir will be jailed pending trial. He took all the blame on himself. Things are going the way Turgut wanted. But, Turgut will continue to play with Mahir and Feride. He will bring out the Seyit dossier and will ensure that charges are filed against him. Mahir is also to be accused of killing Seyit. On top of that, he will make the arrangements necessary for Feride to be the judge hearing the case. Will Feride accept to hear Mahir's case?

The only hope for Mahir and Feride is Nazif's waking up and his talk with Feride. Will Nazif regain consciousness? Will he admit that he shot her father?

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyčet 02 tra 2015, 17:31

Evo i 1. fragmanija za 105. epizodu

MAHİR: As from now on, may she consider me a gangster. May she see me as someone who has passed onto the dark side, that will be enough.
SUNA: Are you going to try the father of the baby in your womb for the crime of murder?
FERİDE: It is necessary for me to face reality in order for me to tear Mahir out of my heart, Suna.
NAZİF: I must talk with you immediately, my daughter.
YASİN: You are going to burn yourself in the name of justice.
MAHİR: If anything at all, there shall be a meaning to all that I have lost, Yasin. All of these sorrows should not have been lived through for nothing. I am going to complete what I have left half done.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptysub 04 tra 2015, 19:38

105. epizoda, fragmani 2.

Prijevod by KFES FB

BELGİN: Actually, not just you, but everyone has lost their faith in you, mostly Feride. But she has found a way out for herself. She is determined to tear out and throw everything left of you. She even went to the hospital today and aborted your baby.
FERİDE: Are you Mahir Kara, alias Karadayı?
MAHİR: Yes, it is me.

Admin
Admin
adan

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Emptyned 05 tra 2015, 18:07

Jedan od režisera, Cem Karsi, napušta seriju.
Ne znam zašto.

Inače vrlo simpatičan i otvoren lik.
Počastio nas je sa puno fotkica sa seta.

Meni su i tako uvijek bile bolje epizode koje je režirao Uluc Bayraktar.

Popratni tekst

Canım ekibim! Her ayrılık zordur, benim için de zor oldu... Acı tatlı üç senemiz geçti beraber, belki son sahnem sonrasında konuşamadım pek, herkese tek tek teşekkür edemedim hakettikleri gibi, inanın yüreğim çığlık çığlıyaydı o vakit, dışarı aksettiremedim duygularımı.. Ama bunu tam anlamıyla bir ayrılık olarak göremedim tamamen de veda etmek istemedim bu sebepten.. Her zaman ekibimsiniz, her zaman çok güzel bir ekibiz.. Hepinizin ellerine sağlık! #karadayı #karadayıset #veda #güzelinsanlartopluluğu @ulucbay @semaergenekon @eylemmmc @neslihanyesilyurt @benalce @tolgakutluay @ecesenalioglu @galaxitaxii @berguzarkorel @ayhan_kck @ebbuuss @perihanunlucan @semaozturkk @mipekyalova @fundaery @oyakoseoglu @cem_ozkan @aslionerr @ulasastepe @leylalydia @elif_sonmez_evet @erkoavci @emircubukcu1 @egotamircisi @egemendari @eneskrtl ve unutup yazamadığım onlarca arkadaşım!!

PostajNaslov: Re: Karadayi - Novosti 4   Karadayi - Novosti 4 - Page 6 Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Karadayi - Novosti 4
[Vrh] 
Stranica 6 / 8.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next